2nd May 2015, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I Study Msc Psychology After My Bsc Zoology Degree?

Now I Am Going To Complete My UG in Bsc Zoology. Can I Study Msc.Psychology After Getting My UG Degree In Zoology.?

Related Questions:
15th July 2016, 12:19 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I Study Msc Psychology After My Bsc Zoology Degree?

No you are not eligible to Study M.Sc Psychology After My B.Sc Zoology Degree. Don't worry you can apply for following course after completion of B.Sc Zoology course like Master of Science in Zoology, Master of Science and Master of Philosophy in Zoology, Master of Philosophy in Life Science, Doctor of Philosophy in Life Science etc.
19th September 2016, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

I am doing 1st year Bsc zoology . What and where should I do for the further studies in order to become a neuroscientist?
20th September 2016, 12:28 PM
Madison.

No, I am very sorry to let you know that you are not eligible to pursue Post-Graduation in Psychology after completing you graduation in Zoology.

To pursue M.Sc in Psychology you need to a score 50% minimum in you graduation with Psychology as one of the core subjects. If you have Psychology as one of your core subjects in your Bachelor degree then only you can apply.

Since you have completed your graduation in Zoology there are several other courses you can pursue like M.Sc in Zoology, M.Sc in Life Science, M.sc in Embryology, etc

After B.Sc in Zoology you can also apply for government jobs.
29th November 2017, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Actually I am studying my B. Tech. Biotechnology. I have no interest in this course.. I wish to study psychology after completing B. Tech. Is that possible..?
29th February 2020, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I do M.sc Psychology after my B.sc in physiology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?