13th January 2019, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

Can I study Nursing after graduating from Arts stream?

Can I do Nursing course after graduation from Arts stream? However, I passed my intermediate from Science stream. Will I be allowed to study Nursing if I clear all the entrance examination requirements?

22nd January 2019, 08:29 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Nursing after graduating from Arts stream?

No, you are not eligible for nursing after completing graduation in Arts stream. Only science stream are eligible to apply for nursing course.

Eligibility criteria for nursing course;-

The candidate should have passed 12th from a recognised University with 50% marks in Physics , Chemistry and Biology.

The candidate age should not more than 23 years of age.

The admission will be based on the entrance examination conducted by the Institution.

So, as your educational qualificaion you are not eligible for BSC nursing course.

There are lots of carrer options available for arts stream. After completing the BA course you can apply for the master degree courses like:-
Master of Arts
Master of Commerce
Bachelor of Law
Bachelor of Education
Master of Business Administration.
22nd January 2019, 09:37 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Nursing after graduating from Arts stream?

If you have completed your Higher Secondary with science subjects like physics, chemistry and biology then you are eligible to apply for nursing course otherwise not eligible for nursing course.

Eligibility for BSc nursing
- You must have past 10 + 2 in science stream with physics, chemistry and bio as main subjects from recognised board.

- Your age should be between 17 to 25 years on 31st December of the examination year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?