3rd January 2012, 11:17 PM
arvinnd gupta

How to get admission in LLB after graduating from DU with 48% marks in Arts stream?

I am a graduate from DU in 1992 with 48% marks in arts stream. How can I get admission in LLB and from where?

27th March 2012, 08:47 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in LLB after graduating from DU with 48% marks in Arts stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by arvinnd gupta View Post
I am a graduate from DU in 1992 with 48% marks in arts stream. How can I get admission in LLB and from where?

After the completion of the Bachelors degree program, candidate are eligible to join the 3 years LLB course. The admission is based on the entrance exam conducted by the different Institutes. The required percentage of marks may vary from Institute to Institute, for instance to get admission in the Delhi University Faculty of Law, one must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in the Bachelors program, whereas to get admission in Bharati Vidyapeeth University, candidates are eligible for admission with 40% marks in Graduation.

Following are the list of University which offers 3 years LLB program:

Delhi University - Faculty of Law
Bharati Vidyapeeth University
Indian Law’s Society’s Law College
Andhra University
Government Law College – Mumbai
Baba Saheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Law College.
25th April 2012, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in LLB after graduating from DU with 48% marks in Arts stream?

PLS TEL ME D SYLLABUS 4 LLB entrance' maths is there or not.
14th June 2012, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

can anyone tell me that how can i apply for l.l.b. entrence exam 2012 after passing B.com. and whats the last date for submitting.......
17th September 2012, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

i am 34 year old done the BA 53% mark csjm university up can i LLB course
24th October 2013, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

my final result is awaiting which is of bbaii so m i eligible for LLM or I HAVE TO DO LLB
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?