30th June 2011, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Which stream of MBA should I select after graduating in Arts stream?

I am suman kumar.i have completed my graduation in 2007 in arts stream with about 56 % marks. I want to do m.b.a . My questions are ..............................1.which stream of m.b.a i should select where i will have job opportunity goverment sector and private sector both.

2nd August 2011, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which stream of MBA should I select after graduating in Arts stream?

can MBA be done by humanities stream taken in class 11th?

24th August 2011, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which stream of MBA should I select after graduating in Arts stream?

I am angad i have completed my graduation in arts stream with about 55 % marks. I want to do m.b.a . My questions are ...1.which stream of m.b.a i should select where i will have job opportunity

26th November 2011, 10:12 PM
mahi 16

Everybody is different in their own ways.
Do MBA according to your interest in the field.
maketing is good if the person is creative and communicative.
finance is good for people who are good with numbers calculation and with maths
HR is also suits to the person who is understanding and good with people.

As you are from ARTS stream so most advisable for you is
HR
and
marketing
although you must choose accordingly

20th March 2012, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

sir meine 12 arts sub hind history schology english punjabi mein ki hai to age hum kya kare

15th April 2012, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my 12class with arts stream at 63% subject is english,economic,psychology,sociology and punjabi.can i get job in air force

3rd May 2012, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

sir i completed my 10 12 with art stream at 65% n my subjects were eng ,eco alte eng,history,pol.sc. so it possible for me to do bba.....

26th July 2012, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir, is there any possible to study art management as i hav passed BVA(visual arts)

12th December 2012, 05:41 PM
ashis.career

Hello friend,
As you are from ARTS stream so most advisable for you is
HR
and
marketing

maketing is good if the person is creative and communicative.
finance is good for people who are good with numbers calculation and with maths
HR is also suits to the person who is understanding and good with people.

6th September 2013, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed my graduation in arts stream ( history,polltical science,hindi,english,tourisum) with 48% marks. Can i do mba

6th September 2013, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed my graduation in arts stream ( history,polltical science,hindi,english,tourisum) with 48% marks. Can i do mba Nd which college ?

1st June 2016, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am an arts student.i m now on class 12...which mba is suitable for me after 12th????..

8th January 2017, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

I am art student and my question is wich MBA is suitable for me after graduation and I m also done in education diploma

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?