21st April 2022, 05:50 PM
Martin22

Can I study PG diploma in Canada after 3 year diploma from India?

What are the abroad higher study options for students after completing 3 year diploma from india can i study pg diploma in Canada after polytechnic from india

23rd April 2022, 01:07 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study PG diploma in Canada after 3 year diploma from India?

Yes. After completing a 3-year diploma course from India, you are eligible to study PG diploma in Canada.
23rd April 2022, 12:42 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

10+2+3 system is accepted for postgraduate diploma programs.
However for masters almost all universities require 10+2+4 .

Thus those are interested can apply online for required program, provided they meet the eligibility criteria.
They need to have good academic background plus english proficiency score is also required.
They have to pass an entrance exam for admission purpose.
Entrance exam varies depending on the course one has choosen.
25th April 2022, 11:04 AM
jacobleo329

YES, you can do Post-diploma Programs in Canada after graduating any Diplomate Programs.

Some of the post-diploma programs include Post diploma courses available in Ontario, Canada1 :

MBA (Masters program) in Colleges and Universities3 years – Under Diploma Programs – Admission Procedure 6 years -You have to follow the admission procedure which is applicable for the 6 years duration programs like for Diploma (engineering), your 1st 5 years of study would be at a University level, a final 2 years of your studies will follow at a college level, in either computers or paramedical/graduate certificates programs such as Nursing or Medical lab technology or occupational therapy.

The college and university curriculum also ensures that your are comprehensively trained in all aspects associated with you chosen field.After completion of your Diploma (under graduate).
26th April 2022, 02:30 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, obviously you can study PG diploma in Canada after your diploma from India.

>> The Eligibility for studying PG Diploma in Canada:-
Candidates can apply for diploma courses even after pursuing a three-year bachelor's degree in their home country.

Note:- Not all colleges require candidates to have a four-year bachelor's for pursuing PG Diploma courses in Canada.
27th April 2022, 06:18 PM
HansAnkhiya

Thumbs up Re: Can I study PG diploma in Canada after 3 year diploma from India?

A PG Diploma course is usually of a 1-2 years duration that also offers a choice to students to combine two one-year courses and gain specialization in their field of education. The cost of studying PG Diploma ranges between Rs 7 lakh to Rs 15 lakh depending on the university and city. Students can also go for a PG diploma after completing their bachelor's which will further enhance their knowledge. Also, gives them the opportunity to stay back and work in Canada.
Candidates can apply for diploma courses even after pursuing a three-year bachelor's degree in their home country. Not all colleges require candidates to have a four-year bachelor's for pursuing PG Diploma courses in Canada.
Conestoga College: Centennial College
Durham College: Georgian College
George Brown College: Langara College
University of Ottawa: Canadore College

Getting admission to a diploma course is less tricky than getting an admit for a master's in Canada.

Eligibility criteria for diploma courses in Canada

A bachelor's degree (3 or 4 year's UG degree) with a score of 65% or more
English language proficiency test score: IELTS - 6.5 or more, TOEFL - 88 (iBT)
Few business and management courses require candidates to have certain work experience
Read: Eligibility Requirements for Studying in Canada

Documents required for PG Diploma courses in Canada.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?