20th August 2014, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

B.Tech can be done from Canada after Diploma in India?

I decide to do diploma computer in india and btech at cananda bcz my bro works there ... Can i have btech at other country after completing diploma in india? Is entrance is necessary for ths???

11th October 2016, 08:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.Tech can be done from Canada after Diploma in India?

Yes, surely you can pursue engineering from Canada after completion of diploma in India. You just need to appear for entrance exam like SAT for admission.

Along with the entrance exam, you need a qualifying score on English proficiency tests like IELTS/TOEFL for admission. If you have these scores, then you can apply for admission when admission is announced by the concerned university.
20th May 2017, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

I have done my 10th class and diploma in automobile. but i have not certificate of 12th classs. can i go canada for B.tech with IELTS score
8th July 2017, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

I am diploma holder from polytechnic after 10th can I get direct admission in marine engineering conducted by UPTU
21st June 2019, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

I have done my 12th and get admission in computer science and engineering and but my marks is low 50%and 75%marks in diploma and try to go europe for bachelor
6th February 2020, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

I have done diploma in engineering in electronics and comm and I want to go Canada to do some course as btech is very much expensive...am I eligible for that after diploma??
9th July 2020, 02:26 AM
Unregistered

I am diploma holder from polytechnic after 10th can I get direct admission in bteh mect engineering
9th July 2020, 05:19 AM
Unregistered

I decide to do diploma mechanical engineering in india and btech at cananda .Can i have btech at other country after completing diploma in india? Is entrance is necessary for this???
23rd January 2021, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

After completing 10th and diploma in india can I have any opportunity in canada like ug diploma, pg diploma, btech
25th April 2022, 11:13 AM
jacobleo329

Yes, no problem. Depending on the courses and University you could get your degree immediately by exemption ( At most 3 years of schooling with same level courses in USA /Canada ) or it may be bit time-consuming ( From 3 to 5 years ). During this period as part of graduation, you can work and/or do other projects which will give you something later.

Canada has great industry potential, i just started working for an MNC there. I believe Canada should be the destination for anyone who wants to pursue higher education abroad. Costs are low, Infrastructure is very good, people are nice and friendly, and Universities are of a very decent standard. Every alternate year Fall universities conduct guided tours so check it out.
17th September 2022, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my diploma in computer enginnering after 10 . so can i do b.tech in canada ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?