13th April 2015, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

Can I get direct admission to study PG Diploma in Gynaecology course in India? Total expenses to study this PG Diploma course?

Sir,
Can you tell me if there a process of getting
a direct admission in Post Graduation
Diploma in Gynaecology anywhere in India?
What is the fees expenses I have to do?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study Diploma in Gynaecology course for BAMS Doctor?
  2. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Gynaecology course after completing M.Sc(Zoology)? Detailed information, admission procedure and list of colleges?
  3. Eligibility to study Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics course for BAMS Doctor?
  4. Direct admission to study Engineering Diploma for a candidate who has secured 60% in 10th?
  5. Detailed information and entrance exam to study Gynaecology Diploma course for MBBS 2nd year student? -- [New]
  6. Direct 2nd year B.Tech in VIT after Diploma? Is there any problem for Diploma holder to study Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get total expenses covered under Education Loan to study Engineering in Abroad?
  8. Eligibility to study MD in Gynaecology and Obstetrics in Abroad for BAMS Doctor? Best course to study in Abroad among MPH, DGO and Diploma in Emergency Medicine?
  9. Can I take admission for Diploma in Panchkarma or in Gynaecology after completion of BAMS graduation?
  10. How can I study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after completing 10th? Total fee expenses to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course?
  11. List of colleges offering admission in Diploma in Gynaecology to B.A.M.S student?
  12. Eligibility to pursue Diploma in Gynaecology for Diploma holder in General Nursing and Midwifery?
  13. What exams are equivalent to 10+2?
  14. List of institutes which offer DNB in Obstetrics & Gynaecology course in Northern India?
  15. How to prepare for entrance exam of Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics?
  16. Procedure, list of colleges, total expenses and course duration of Diploma in Aerospace Engineering for 12th student? Starting salary for diploma Aerospace Engineer?
  17. How to study diploma course in Homeopathy after passing 3 years diploma in civil engineering?
  18. How can I study in correspondence diploma in textile after 12th
16th May 2017, 10:45 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get direct admission to study PG Diploma in Gynaecology course in India? Total expenses to study this PG Diploma course?

No, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to get direct admission to pursue PG Diploma in Gynaecology courses in India. You have to appear for medical entrance examination at first and the admission is based on the marks you secure in the examination.

The fees for this course does not remains the same in every college. However, it may range from Rs. 20,00,000/- to Rs. 20,50,000/-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?