22nd January 2012, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

Can I submit the application form for NDA having scored 57% marks in 12th class and with a date of birth of 20-07-1993?

my date of birth is 20/07/1993.may i submit the form of Nda.i have scored 57pecent marks in 12'th.

22nd January 2012, 12:04 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I submit the application form for NDA having scored 57% marks in 12th class and with a date of birth of 20-07-1993?

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to appear for NDA Exam of this year even though you have secured 57% of marks in your 12th class.

This is because you will not fall under the required age criteria for NDA Exam.

Here is the required age criteria to be eligible for upcoming NDA I Exam.

Only candidates who born not earlier than 2nd January, 1994 and not later than 1st July, 1996 are eligible to appear for NDA I Exam.

Your date of birth will not fall under this and so you are not eligible to appear for NDA I Exam.

So, I suggest you to try for CDS Exam to make your entry into Defence services after completion of Graduation.

This Exam is also being conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) twice a year.

For updated information on this Exam, you can visit
http://upsc.gov.in/
22nd January 2012, 01:14 PM
Sharma sujeet

Default Re: Can I submit the application form for NDA having scored 57% marks in 12th class and with a date of birth of 20-07-1993?

you are not eligible to appear for NDA Exam of this year even though you have secured 57% of marks in your 12th class.
Here is the required age criteria to beeligible for upcoming NDA I Exam.
Only candidates who born not earlier than 2nd January, 1994 and not later than 1st July, 1996 are eligible to appear for NDA I Exam.
Your date of birth will not fall under this and so you are not eligible to appear for NDA I Exam.
So, I suggest you to try for CDS Exam to make your entry into Defence services after completion of Graduation.
This Exam is also being conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) twice a year.
22nd January 2012, 01:32 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
NDA exam is a defense service exam , which is conducted by UPSC every year.

You can apply for different sections in Indian defense through this exam.

Eligibility for NDA exam:-

1.For Army wing:-

Candidate has to complete the 12th in any trade.

Candidate must have born not earlier than 1 January of 1994 and later than 1 July of 1996..

Candidate should be physically fit.

Candidate must be a citizen of India.

For NAVY and Air force:-

Candidate has to complete the 12th in science field.

Candidate must have born not earlier than 1 January of 1994 and later than 1 July of 1996..

Candidate should be physically fit.

Candidate must be a citizen of India.

These are the eligibility criteria you have to fulfill.
No such percentage of marks bar..

So, you just not need to worry about the percentage of marks you have secured in 12th..

All the best.
22nd January 2012, 04:50 PM
prashant more

Cool Re: Can I submit the application form for NDA having scored 57% marks in 12th class and with a date of birth of 20-07-1993?

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to appear for NDA Exam of this year even though you have secured 57% of marks in your 12th class.

Here is the required age criteria to be eligible for upcoming NDA I Exam.

For updated information on this Exam, you can visit
http://upsc.gov.in/
22nd January 2012, 05:25 PM
rajesh9503
Member+

NDA stands for national defence acadamy and these exam held by UPSC Twice in year.
1.these exam have criteria for the candidate such as age
2.the age required is only from 16.5 to 19 years of age
and i think you don't get these criteria so you cannot fill up the NDA form.
22nd January 2012, 06:45 PM
anlakshmi

Sorry to say you are not eligible to apply for NDA exam because you will not fall under the required age criteria for NDA Exam.

There is no need of percentage and the candidate must have to complete 12th class from a recognized university or board.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf upsc-nda-na-I-2012.pdf(97.3 KB, 60 views)
22nd January 2012, 09:19 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

No you are not eligible for NDA exam.As your age is not between 16 1/2 to 19 years.NDA exam is conducted by UPSC every year twice to take qualified students into different defense service like Indian Air Force,Indian Navy and Indian Army.

Eligibility criteria for NDA-2012 exam:
Education Qualification:You should have complete 12th class with PCM stream from a recognized university.
Age Limit:You should have born between 2nd Jan 1994 and 1st July 1996(16 1/2 to 19 years).

So you can try for defense service after your graduation course too by appearing CDS exam.

For more details,then visit official website.
http://www.upsc.gov.in
29th February 2012, 11:08 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

you have secured 57% of marks in your 12th class.This is because you will not fall under the required age criteria for NDA Exam.Here is the required age criteria to beeligible for upcoming NDA I Exam.
Your date of birth will not fall under this and so you are not eligible to appear for NDA I Exam.you must have born not earlier than 1 January of 1994 and later than 1 July of 1996..you must be a citizen of India.
For NAVY and Air force:-
you have to complete the 12th in science field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?