19th July 2019, 01:59 PM
Kiran k e

Can I take admission in B.Ed and clear my backlogs while continuing B.Ed?

I had backlog in my 5th semester and I have 65% above in all semester. Can I go for B.Ed and after joining B.Ed I will complete my backlogs while continuing the B.Ed. Is this possible?

15th August 2019, 12:22 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take admission in B.Ed and clear my backlogs while continuing B.Ed?

The full form of B.Ed is Bachelor of Education.

B.Ed is a teacher training course. The eligibility criteria for B.Ed course;

1. You must have done bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for B.Ed course.

2. The minimum percentage of marks required to apply for B.Ed course is 50%.

You can not take admission in B.Ed course without clearing backlogs in bachelor's degree.
15th December 2020, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I take admission in B.Ed and clear my backlogs while continuing B.Ed?

I have cleared all my backlog's and scored 54% in graduation still it's showing `You are not eligible` while submitting the form. may I know where I'm going wrong?
18th December 2020, 07:53 PM
prynsh7

No, you can not take admission until you have cleared your backlogs (UG).
8th October 2021, 06:04 AM
Unregistered

I have backlog on 6th sem but I qualified edger 2021 ..i think it takes time for supply exams.. Can I attend to counseling of edcet
18th December 2021, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

I have my 2 backlogs can I attend the b.ed exam ?
22nd February 2022, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

I have my 1 backlogs can I attend the b.ed entrance exam ?
12th July 2022, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

I have 1 backlog in 3rd Semester, can I get Admission, and continue my B ed, write my pending exam also for my 3rd Semester, is it possible to do that ???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?