12th April 2018, 07:29 AM
Engleng

When the BEd admission will be started in KKHSOU? Fee expenses of BEd course in KKHSOU?

Respected Sir, I want to get admission in BEd course in KKHSOU. I would like to know when the admission open for this course in this university? Kindly tell me the fee expenses of this BEd course also. Thank you!

15th May 2018, 06:55 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: When the BEd admission will be started in KKHSOU? Fee expenses of BEd course in KKHSOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Engleng View Post
Respected Sir, I want to get admission in BEd course in KKHSOU. I would like to know when the admission open for this course in this university? Kindly tell me the fee expenses of this BEd course also. Thank you!
Admission to the Krishna Kanta Handiqui State open university for the academic session 2018 for the course Undergraduate and postgraduate will start from 01/07/2018 and the last date to fill an online application form is 31/07/2018.

Admission notice will be published in the leading newspaper so kindly keep track on the admission notification. Also the new fee structure for the B.ED course will be informed later.

Admission to the B.ED course is given to those student who have successfully completed their bachelor degree in any of the stream from recognzied university with not less than 50% marks in an aggregate.

Official web page : http://kkhsou.in/
23rd May 2018, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When the BEd admission will be started in KKHSOU? Fee expenses of BEd course in KKHSOU?

Sir I am a teacher of a venture school and I want to take admission in B.Ed. course
please explain the procedure for taking addmision.
4th July 2018, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Is there correspondence B.Ed course in KKHSOU for 2018 session, and What particulars are needed?
19th October 2018, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir How much is the admission fees for B.ed in kkhsou? And how much percentage is required to take B.ed in this university
16th March 2019, 06:28 AM
Unregistered

I am in teacher service.I have completed Deled. I am from general cast and I have 40 percent only in BSc passing exam.How can I do BEd from your university ?
26th May 2019, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Can i apply for b.ed course without d.el.ed. I had completed my M.A course with 50 percent?
19th June 2019, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

I can apply for b ed course whithout d el ed.I had completed B A course whith 47 percent. s t (p)
12th August 2019, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for bed course without deled.MA percent 50 but BA percent 49?
12th August 2019, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for bed course without deled.MA percent 50 but BA percent 49?
14th August 2019, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

When will the b.ed admission held?
30th August 2019, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

I have done b.ed in 2010but I got back in paper
4and now I want to clear my paper suggest me how can I do
4th September 2019, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

I am a govt service holder and want to take admission at B. Ed course at the session 2019-20.
20th September 2019, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

When b.ed admission start under kkhsou.
23rd September 2019, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

I want to take admission in B.Ed course.i hv completed bA from kkhou..when admsn will start?
15th January 2020, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

When to fill up b ed form for 2020,i hv done b.a with 49 prrcent marks
23rd February 2020, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to take admission in b.ed
can you update me for the admission procedure of 2020
25th February 2020, 05:40 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

Important Dates:-

---Commencement of admission process.
Last week of August,2020

--Last Date of submission of form.
3rd week of February ,2020.

For mode detail about fee structure and prospectus,visit their official website .
www.kkhsou.in
26th March 2022, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/ ma'am,
Kindly make us know about the education qualification, percentage required and the fee structure of b.ed in Kkhsou.
8th September 2022, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to do b.ed from kkhsou as i am government teacher when will be the admission will held
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?