22nd July 2011, 10:15 AM
SANDEEP3642

Can I take admission into Engineering this year with previous year EAMCET rank?

With previous eamcet marks there is any chance to admit engineering in this year

Related Questions:
  1. In which colleges can I get after scoring 28,000 rank in EAMCET Engineering Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How many marks is required in EAMCET to get medical seat in SC category?
  3. Can BDS students write EAMCET 2016 exam? Certificates that has to be produced during counselling?
  4. Whether previous year questions are repeated in EAMCET?
  5. Am I eligible to get a seat in JNTU after completion of 10th and 12th standard with 85% marks? -- [New]
  6. Can I get admission into Aeronautical Engineering having secured a rank of 67443 in EAMCET being a candidate of SC category?
  7. What is the EAMCET rank required to get admission in ECE for SC category girls?
  8. Am I eligible to study B.Tech in JNTU if secured 32533 rank in EAMCET-Engineering being a SC candidate?
  9. List of top 15 engineering colleges to get admission after scoring 16000 rank in EAMCET?
  10. How to get admission in space engineering course in Andhra Pradesh?
  11. Last year cutoff marks for BAMS in AP according to EAMCET?
  12. List of best colleges I can get for admission with 36213 rank in EAMCET?
  13. Can i do Engineering in abroad without qualifying EAMCET?
  14. Will there be any chance for me to get admission for BDS with a rank of 19545 in EAMCET being a candidate from BC-B category?
  15. Can I get admission top 10 engineering college after scoring 86500 rank in EAMCET?
  16. How to join Aeronautical Engineering course after completing Inter 2nd year with EAMCET(MPC)
  17. Can I appear in EAMCET this year if got supplementary in Inter 1st year?
  18. List of colleges which offer B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) to a candidate who has secured 36000 rank in EAMCET?
29th July 2011, 07:04 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I take admission into Engineering this year with previous year EAMCET rank?

Sorry that's not possible in EAMCET because it follow's a specific schedule.First the marks are allotted and later the rank is announced by taking 25% of the IPE marks into consideration and later the qualified students are called for counselling based on their ranks.

But you can try out in the Management quota where 12% of the seats in each college under each group is reserved for them.But always try to join a college which is AICTE Approved,NBA Accredited and if possible the one which has got NAAC Rankings because almost all the students who are studying in Engineering colleges of this grade will definitely get placed.There are even many Universities which you can try out for like Gitam, Vignan, KL University which are in Andhra Pradesh conducting separate entrance tests.
29th July 2011, 07:46 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take admission into Engineering this year with previous year EAMCET rank?

hi dear
There is not possible to admission in engineering college
through previous EAMCET mark.
So for admission you give the exam for this
year then you get admission through good college
this year all exam already end,but if you
wish to admission in
management quota then seat is available
but Go soon book the seat
Time is limited..............
29th July 2011, 08:59 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

hi...taking admission based on last years marks is not at all possible not only in eamcet but in almost all the engineering entrance examinations in the country ,the score card are valid pnly for one year and after that they become useless,if you are really interested in joining the engineering course then beeter wait for this year and start preparing for it, and it may be so that you can get admission in far better college with the new score than compared to the score which you have right now .
the exam is held in the month of may and the notification is out some were in the month of january or february ,also from last two years 25% value is also being given to the intermediate marks to decide the ranks of the students in eamcet ,you can also take admission in management quota if you are from an rich family because the donatiom fees and the annual fees are quites high under the nri quota,
29th July 2011, 11:12 AM
myspace

Nope that is impossible.They will take into consideration only that year's rank.so, you try in the next year.prepare well
29th July 2011, 01:26 PM
ankit049
Member+

Can I take admission into Engineering this year with previous year EAMCET rank?

Sorry that's not possible in EAMCET because it follow's a specific schedule.First the marks are allotted and later the rank is announced by taking 25% of the IPE marks into consideration and later the qualified students are called for counselling based on their ranks.

But you can try out in the Management quota where 12% of the seats in each college under each group is reserved for them.But always try to join a college which is AICTE Approved,NBA Accredited and if possible the one which has got NAAC Rankings because almost all the students who are studying in Engineering colleges of this grade will definitely get placed.There are even many Universities which you can try out for like Gitam, Vignan, KL University which are in Andhra Pradesh conducting separate entrance tests.

thanking you
29th July 2013, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission into engineering this year 2013 with previous year eamcet rank that is in 2012
12th April 2016, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

I FINISH 1st year in UK university in Dubai, now I am shifting to Hyderabad can it be possible to get the admission in 2nd year base on my first year .
10th October 2021, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

Is the gap between intermediate and graduation affect the job placements???
28th July 2022, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Can I take admission i engineering college with previous 2021 year rank in the year 2022
Please reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?