16th June 2016, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a seat in JNTU after completion of 10th and 12th standard with 85% marks?

my 10th marks - 8.7
my inter marks - 850/1000
i belong to mpc group.will i get seat in jntuh for degree? Am I eligible to get a seat in JNTU after completion of 10th and 12th standard with 85% marks?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do direct graduation right after completion of 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible to do ITI after completion of 10th standard with 44% marks?
  3. Am I eligible to take diploma civil after completion of 12th standard?
  4. List of best higher studies course to take after completion of 10th standard?
  5. What are the job opportunities available after completion of 10th and 12th standard?
  6. What is the admission process for HUL? I have passed 2 years diploma in fitter trade
  7. How much should I score in AP EAMCET exam to get admission in JNTU Anantapur for Computer Science? -- [New]
  8. Am I eligible to get a seat in IIMB after completing BSC with 75% in 10th, 12th?
  9. Am I eligible to get a job in IT companies after completion of 10th with 77% marks and BCA with 78% marks?
  10. Am I eligible to get a good job in MNCs after completion of 10th and 12th more than 80 percentage but only 55 percentage in B.Sc Physics Honors?
  11. Is it possible to do Diploma course while appearing for HSC exams?
  12. Can I get admission in IIM after scoring 6% marks in 10th standard, 66% marks in 12th standard and 59% in graduation
  13. Am I eligible to become an pilot after completion of 10th standard?
  14. Minimum percentage required in 10th and 12th class for selection in IIT?
  15. Am I eligible to get a software job after completion of 10th with 65% marks in 47% marks in 12th?
  16. Can I join diploma or 11th after my intermediate studies? Which will provide more income in future?
  17. Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing higher studies in USA after completion of B.Com with 80% marks?
  18. Am I eligible to do diploma course directly after completion of 10th standard?

16th June 2016, 11:05 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a seat in JNTU after completion of 10th and 12th standard with 85% marks?

>> Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad is a public university, located in Hyderabad, Telangana, India.

>> As per my knowledge yes you are eligible to get a seat in JNTU after completion of 10th and 12th standard with 85% marks

>> If you want to get more information then please contact at given below address::::::::::>>>>>>

Kukatpally, Hyderabad,
Telangana 500085
Phone: 040 2315 8661

17th June 2016, 12:48 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a seat in JNTU after completion of 10th and 12th standard with 85% marks?

Yes, you are eligible to get a seat in JNTUH for pursuing your higher studies after completion of your Intermediate course from a Government recognised board. As per the information you have provided in your query, you have completed your Intermediate with Non-Medical Science stream, so, you can apply for admission to Engineering course in JNTUH.

To get admission in Engineering course in JNTUH, you must have to appear and qualify the Telangana State engineering entrance examination named EAMCET. You need to score at least 40 marks to qualify the entrance examination. For getting admission in Engineering course in JNTUH, you must have to score more than 100 marks in EAMCET examination.

Admissions in Engineering course in JNTUH are done on basis of EAMCET examination rank. The EAMCET examination rank is calculated as weightage of 75% from your obtained EAMCET marks and remaining 25% weightage from your Intermediate group subject marks. Since, you have 85% aggregate marks in your Intermediate, if you score at least 100 marks in EAMCET examination, you can easily get admission in Engineering course in JNTUH.

10th March 2017, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

How many marks I should score to get 5000 below rank with more than 90% marks in ipe.. and I belong to BC category

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?