8th June 2015, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges which offer B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) to a candidate who has secured 36000 rank in EAMCET?

Sir,
I got 36000 rank in EAMCET Engineering and
I want to study B.E.(Mechanical Engineering).
Please help me to know about the colleges
where I can get admission. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer B.Tech to a candidate who has secured 92137 rank in EAMCET?
  2. Will I get a seat in AGBSc in Hyderabad after scoring 36000 rank in EAMCET?
  3. Colleges in A.P. offering B.Tech(ME) course to a candidate who has secured 45687 rank in EAMCET?
  4. List of colleges which offer Electrical Engineering Diploma course for a candidate who has secured 16583 rank in Odisha DET?
  5. In which colleges can I get after scoring 28,000 rank in EAMCET Engineering Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get admission into Aeronautical Engineering having secured a rank of 67443 in EAMCET being a candidate of SC category?
  7. In which engineering college can I get admitted after securing 37500 rank in EAMCET in MPC?
  8. Colleges which offers B.Sc in Agriculture for a candidate who has secured 20059 rank in EAMCET?
  9. List of colleges offering admission in B.E.(CSE) for a candidate who has secured 128 marks in EAMCET?
  10. Can I get admission for Ag.B.Sc being a candidate having scored 85% in Intermediate and with a rank of 36000 in EAMCET?
  11. Can i get Hyderabad after scoring 90826 rank in EAMCET
  12. List of colleges which are better for EEE group? I have secured 96.1% in intermediate and 10140 in EAMCET
  13. Which are the better colleges for me to get admission in Vishakapatnam with a rank of 38387 in EAMCET Exam?
  14. List of colleges in West Bengal which offer Diploma courses to a candidate who has secured 71246 rank in JEXPO?
  15. List of Government colleges which offer Diploma in Electrical Engineering to a candidate who has secured 63338 rank in West Bengal JEXPO?
  16. Am I eligible to study B.Tech in JNTU if secured 32533 rank in EAMCET-Engineering being a SC candidate?
  17. Can I get in AG college after scoring 36000 rank? I belong to OC
  18. Can I get a seat in top engineering college in Hyderabad after securing 60 in EAMCET?
22nd June 2015, 08:51 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of colleges which offer B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) to a candidate who has secured 36000 rank in EAMCET?

Collages that you can enroll for admission in b.tech are-

>> Manav bharti university

>> Manav rachna international university

>> Banaras Hindu university

>> University of Pune, Pune

>> Vellore institute of technology, Vellore

>> University of hyderabad

>> Maharashtra university, Mumbai

>> D.Y. Patil college of engineering, Tamil Nadu
23rd June 2015, 02:30 AM
Mohammad Zakir ali

Default Re: List of colleges which offer B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) to a candidate who has secured 36000 rank in EAMCET?

If you opting for B.E list of colleges are 1)ouce 2)mjcet 3)mvsr 4)deccan 5)matrusri
23rd June 2015, 11:40 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Following are the colleges which offers Mechanical Engineering:-
University of Hyderabad
Maharashtra University
university of Pune
Manav Bharti University
D.Y.Patil college of Engineering
Vellore Institute of Technology
23rd June 2015, 04:14 PM
smoldy26
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I got 36000 rank in EAMCET Engineering and
I want to study B.E.(Mechanical Engineering).
Please help me to know about the colleges
where I can get admission. Thank you!
hello dear,

There are many good universities in india : As per your rank..you have to go for these universities as follows :

1. Chandigarh university
2. Banaras Hindu University
3. Lovely Professional University
4. Amity University
5. Pune University ( limited seats but try)
6. Hyderabad University ( limited seats but try)

Thankyou
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?