25th September 2012, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I take Biomedical Engineering? What are the job opportunities for biomedical engineering?

I have not taken biology in class 11 and 12..so can I take biomedical engineering? After 4years of graduation what are the job opportunities for a biomedical engineer

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering?
  2. What are the employment opportunities in Biomedical Engineering? Which colleges are the best to do biomedical engineering?
  3. What is Biomedical Engineering? Best college for pursuing the course? Job opportunities after studying Biomedical engineering?
  4. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  5. How to get a government job for biomedical engineers? I have completed B.E in Biomedical engineering
  6. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  7. Scope of Biomedical engineering? Opportunities to study Biomedical in Singapore?
  8. Which courses I can join after completion of Biomedical Engineering? What will be the career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of those courses?
  9. Biomedical engineering: Job Opportunities, Scope, Colleges in Tamilnadu?
  10. How to do M.Tech in biomedical engineering after completing B.Tech in biomedical engineering -- [New]
  11. Job opportunities for biomedical engineering students?
  12. What is Biomedical Engineering? Name of companies having Biomedical Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is Biomedical Engineering? What are the Job Opportunities for this course in Kerala and all over India? Are the candidates having jobs in Indian Military?
  14. What is the scope of biomedical engineering in India? What are the job opportunities?
  15. List of Biomedical Companies that allow Biomedical Projects to be done by the candidates pursuing final year BE in Biomedical Engineering in Chennai?
  16. What is the future of M.Tech Biomedical engineering? List of M.Tech Biomedical engineering jobs?
  17. Will it be useful for my future of doing M.Tech in Biomedical Engineering? Job opportunities through this course?
  18. Scope of Biomedical Engineering after 12th? How to apply for educational loan?
12th November 2012, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I take Biomedical Engineering? What are the job opportunities for biomedical engineering?

What is the scope of Bio-medical Engineering, and list the best institutes in India and abroad?
14th November 2012, 05:39 PM
srikanth0438

Default Re: Can I take Biomedical Engineering? What are the job opportunities for biomedical engineering?

Hi my dear friend...........

you want job opportunities for bio-medical engineering.......

you can go for the research areas like ISRO....

Many medicine companies like Ranbaxy,Glaxo,Cadila etc offers job for bio-medical engineering...students........

you may go for higher study in Genetic engg.

Thank you............
21st June 2013, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

Which course is better??
Biomedical engg or biotech engg???
Which course have good job opportunities?
Plzz advice.... i hv complted my 12th.... nw what shall i opt for?
19th July 2013, 03:11 AM
Unregistered

CAN u plz tell where can i get better job placement and opportunities within westbengal after compliting my 4 years course of bio medical engineering.....???????????
15th May 2014, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

hai sr
i hve 90 percentage marks in 12th exam..and i also have 92 marks in keam entrance exam,..cn i get admsn in biomdcal
engneerng course...in gud coleges
plz hlp me
24th May 2014, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

I am a computer science student in 12th. I get 80% mark.. can i study biomedical enginering???
3rd July 2014, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

Hii i am Aditya Sarin currently working in AIIMS , EXP:1 year on the bio-medical project,there is nothing to worry about the jobs and scope, you have to just focus on your subjects and take your subjects seriously and don't do ruttafication just understand the basic concepts seriously, this will surely take you to the position where you want to go...
If i talk about the salary than yes the Indian government should be ashamed of their pathetic decisions as they give A SCIENTIST less than the mazdoor income permonth. Indian government should think about this side also...
21st July 2014, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

Do I get a job after complete biomedical engineering from a private B tech college?
12th February 2016, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

Can anyone help me to find any entrance exam that fell earlier in the biomedical engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?