17th February 2011, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I take CDAC entrance exam in final year of B.Tech.(ECE)?

I am persuing final year btech ece ,so is it possible to write the entrance exam for embeeded designs in CDAC institute(hyd) .please send the answer

21st February 2011, 11:32 PM
Gaurav.jain88

Default Re: Can I take CDAC entrance exam in final year of B.Tech.(ECE)?

Eligiblity criteria for CDAC in Embedded system is :

Engineering Degree (UG/PG) in Electronics / Electrical / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Instrumentation / Computer Science & Engineering / Computer Engineering / Information Technology or M.Sc Electronics / Instrumentation with higher second class (55% and above) in the final degree.

As they require completed degree so you cannot appear in CDAC exam.
22nd February 2011, 10:03 AM
kumar17vijay

Yes, you can write the exam , final year student can appear , after the entrance exam and before the joining CDAC - " YOU SHOULD BE WITH YOUR DEGREE " .
now you are in final year then you will complete your degree may be in June / Jully .
Before the commencing CDAC you will be with degree , so go for it without hesitation..

my friend did same in final year and got placed in Siemens just last week...
25th February 2011, 10:58 PM
chinudey20

Yes you can give CDAC exam if you are in final year student now so that you can pass out before JUne/Jully.
18th March 2011, 11:58 AM
RATAN SINGH RATHORE
Senior Member+

HI DEAR,

YES,you can take CDAC entrance exam in final year of B.Tech(ECE).

Eligibility Criteria For CDAC EXAM:-

Candidates with any of the following qualifications can apply for this course:

• BE/B.Tech in Computer Science/ Information Technology/Electronics and Communication/ Electrical/Electronics and Instrumentation/ Electrical and Electronics

• AMIE

• MCA

• MCM with BSc.

• MBA(IT, Systems)

• M.Sc in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics and communication

Those in their final year of qualifying examination can also apply. The individual candidate’s age as well as nationality is taken into consideration during the admission process. No levels of illness, either mental or physical are going to be entertained during the admission process. Any respective candidates who do suffer from such an event is completely liable to be discriminated from the admission process. The final decision though solely rest of the hand of the Admission board relating to such an event.

Important Dates:

• Last Date for submission of Application Forms: last week of August, 2011

• Date of Entrance Examination: 1st week of September, 2011

• Commencement of Program: 3rd week of September, 2011

How to Apply:

Candidates have to apply online through the website www.cdacnoida.in. Payment can be done through Demand Draft or Non Electronic fund Transfer (NEFT). Candidates have to send the DD along with attested copies of mark sheets and certificates.

The candidates who are interested in undertaking their application form through post have to send a requisite letter to the concerned authority within the given address. The candidates are also requested to provide a specimen of their signature along with the registration number.

Pattern of Examination:

The entrance exam will be online. It will be of 2 hours duration consisting of 100 multiple choice questions divides as follows:

General Aptitude: 20 questions

Computer Fundamentals: 40 questions

Networking Fundamentals: 40 questions

Contact Details:

CDAC

B–30, Institutional Area

Sector 62

Noida

Phone – 3063371-73

Fax – 91-120-3063374

Email: [email protected]

BEST OF LUCK...................
19th March 2011, 09:21 AM
rajilakshman

u cannot attend because you must have completed your degree to attend that exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?