31st July 2012, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

How to crack the CDAC entrance exam? Best books for CDAC entrance exam? I am a student of final year EC branch

sir I am the student of final year of E.C branch sir please advised me how i am brake this entrance exam please suggest me of best books for cdac ent. exam

26th September 2012, 09:31 AM
subhashrajpurohit

Default Re: How to crack the CDAC entrance exam? Best books for CDAC entrance exam? I am a student of final year EC branch

Friend,

CDAC - Center of Development of Advanced Computing.

Syllabus:

Overview of Networking Concepts
Secure Software Design
Network Security Concepts
Security Threats and Vulnerabilities
Areas of Concentration
Access Control and Intrusion Detection
Security Technologies and Protocols
Operating System Security

Best Books -

Bright publication CDAC NET preparation guide
Helpline publishers' CDAC NET guide book
Introduction to Algorithms by T.H. Cormen, C.E. Leiserson, R.L. Rivest
Microprocessors and Interfacing by Douglas V Hall
Operating System Concepts by Silbeschatz and Galvin
Data Structures By Lipschutz and Seymour
Systematic Approach to Digital Design By Fletcher

Thank you!!!!!!!!
24th March 2013, 05:07 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to crack the CDAC entrance exam? Best books for CDAC entrance exam? I am a student of final year EC branch

Best Reference Books for CDAC exam

1.Computer Systems Organization & Architecture by J.D. Carpinelli
2.Data & Computer Communication by William Stallings
3.Data Structures by Lipschutz and Seymour
4.Data Structures, Algorithms and Applications by S. Sahni
5.Introduction to Algorithms by T.H. Cormen, C.E. Leiserson, R.L. Rivest
6.Microprocessors and Interfacing by Douglas V Hall
7.Operating System Concepts by Silbeschatz and Galvin
8.The Art of Computer Programming by D.E. Knuth

28th May 2013, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Kindly Provide me the Syllabus & reference books(if possible) for an b.tech I.T student.
I am applying for the following courses-
PG-DAC, PG-DSSD, PG-DITISS,
PG-DST.
kindly provide me info regarding above. I will highly oblige to you for the same.
THANK YOU

email me on - [email protected]
11th June 2013, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

sir what is syllabus for ec branch?
is there is same syllabus for all branches?
16th September 2013, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

sir, is there any coaching centers in hydearabad for preparing cdac entrance exam, and what is the book we have to prepare for that exam, sir please email me the answer........

email- [email protected]
10th October 2013, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for CDAC? I am student of computer science
branch.
6th November 2013, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

please give me the tips to crack the c-cat entrance of cdac. my exam is on 15 dec, 2013.what things should I study as there is very little time and a lot to study. please reply me on my mail id which is-- [email protected]
thank you.
15th March 2014, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

please give me the tips to crack the c-cat entrance of cdac.for coming feb batch.what things should I study as there is very little time and a lot to study.
thank you.
11th June 2014, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of electronics and communication branch waht are reference books for preparing for cdac and give me the tips to prepare cdac exam my mail id [email protected]
4th November 2017, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Please Tell me the max marks topic asked in C-DAC entrance Exam for (A B) section. I have done B.Tech in 2014 from EC branch.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?