16th June 2019, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I take direct admission in B.Sc Agriculture in Banaras Hindu University?

I want to study B.Sc Agriculture from Banaras Hindu University. Can I take direct admission on the basis of 12th Board results? What should be the minimum percentage in 12th to get admission? or, is there any entrance?

17th June 2019, 05:27 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take direct admission in B.Sc Agriculture in Banaras Hindu University?

No, there is provision of direct admission or merit based admission in BHU for pursuing B.Sc. in Agriculture degree course or any other undergraduate degree course.

Also, to pursue B.Sc. in Agriculture degree course from BHU you need to qualify BHU UET, and for appearing in the same examination to pursue B.Sc. in Agriculture degree course , you need to have completed your Class 12th in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/ Mathematics as main subjects with at least 50% marks overall from a recognised university.

For more details regarding BHU UG admissions, you can refer to the link www.bhuonline.in.
17th June 2019, 09:26 PM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I take direct admission in B.Sc Agriculture in Banaras Hindu University?

There is no link for direct admission in Bhu .You have to go through entrance examination but if Bhu call you for counseling ,then there is chance for admission through paid seat facility .In paid seat extra money is charged.
18th June 2019, 07:32 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

To get admission in BHU course, you have to appear and qualify in the entrance examination.

Examination is conducted by BHU.

The required educational qualification is that candidate must have passed 12th in PCM or PCB as main paper with atleast 50% aggregate.

So, if you have the required qualification then you can appear for the examination next year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?