23rd June 2013, 07:32 PM
Swati banger

What is the scope of MSc Neuroscience after doing BSc Biotech

I've done bsc biotech and i'm wondering to do msc neuroscience, so what will be the scope of msc neuroscience in india?

Related Questions:
  1. What is Neuroscience? Eligibility criteria for MSc Neuroscience? Colleges in Mumbai offering MSc Neuroscience?
  2. Which is better between BSc Biotech and B.Tech Biotech? What is the job scope in both?
  3. Neuroscience: eligibility, colleges in mumbai, companies related to neuroscience?
  4. How to do MSc Biotechnology from Abroad?
  5. What is the scope of B.Sc in Microbiology? Which PG course should I do after that?
  6. Career options for students with PCB after 12th apart from MBBS? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which are the available fields in MSc after BSc Biochem? Which courses can I do after BSc Biochem other than MSc Biotech or Biotech? Best universities for the particular course?
  8. Which is better M.Sc Biotechnology or M.Sc Medical Biotechnology?
  9. Books to be referred to prepare for MSc level neuroscience entrance exam?
  10. Comparison between Biotech and B.Pharma?
  11. Scope of M.Sc Neuroscience in Abroad? Is there any economic welfare program regarding it? -- [New]
  12. What kind of job should I try after completing BSc Biotech, MSc Biotech, M.Tech in Biotech and Ph.D in the field of cancer?
  13. Can I apply for Biotech or MSc after pursuing BSc Medical Imaging Technology?
  14. How to take admission in MSc Biotech after passing B.E Biotech?
  15. Eligibility criteria for admission in MSc Neuroscience? Scope of Neurology and companies associated with it?
  16. Similar fields to BSc Biotechnology? Requirements for those courses? Information and scope of the courses?
  17. What should I do after completing 12th medical? Which course will be better for BSc Biotech with MSc or B.Tech Biotech with M.Tech?
  18. Which branch should I take for PG(MVSc) for better prospects?
24th August 2017, 09:34 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: What is the scope of MSc Neuroscience after doing BSc Biotech

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swati banger View Post
I've done bsc biotech and i'm wondering to do msc neuroscience, so what will be the scope of msc neuroscience in india?

As you want to do M.SC Neurosciences after completing your B.SC degree and also want to know about scopes after M.SC Neurosciences, then here below are details regarding M.SC neuro science course:-

Employment Scopes after M.SC Neurosciences in India:-

>> Pharmaceutical Companies.

>> Health science.

>> Psychology Centers.

>> Mental Health Centres.

>> Public Health Centres.

>> Forensic Science labs.

>> Genetic Counselling Enters.

>> Colleges and Universities.

Job Types after M.SC Neurosciences in India:-

:- Biochemist.

:- Neurologist.

:- Neurobiologist.

:- Psychophysicist.

:- Animal Neurologist.

:- Neuropathologist.

:- Educational Psychologist.

:- Community health worker.

:- Psychopharmacologist.

:- Biotechnologist.

:- Neural Engineer.

:- Computational Neuroscientist.

:- Geno-typing.

:- Neural Network Research.

:- Database and Data-bank Manager.

Duration of M.SC Neurosciences Course:- Duration of masters of science in neurosciences course is 2 years which are subdivided into 4 semesters.

List of Colleges/Universities Offer M.SC Neurosciences Course:-

1). University of Madras.(Chennai).

2). Sri Ramachandra University.(Tamil Nadu).

3). National Brain research Center.(Gurgaon).

4). Bharath University.(chennai).

5). Jiwaji university.(Gwalior).
26th October 2017, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of MSc Neuroscience after doing BSc Biotech

Hello! I am presently pursuing a second year course in Bsc. Biotechnology. So will be a good option if I pursue Master's in Neuroscience rather than continuing biotechnology? Please help me solve my dilemma. And should I pursue it in abroad? If so also tell me about the best universities.
THANK YOU
18th June 2019, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of MSc Neuroscience after doing BSc Biotech

I am a b. SC. Biotechnology student 2nd year and want to study brain in detail wanna make carrier too in it but I am in catch 22 that whether I should go for neuro or in clinical research, food microbiology tell me which one above three is best for money scale, career n all???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?