23rd January 2017, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

What is the cut off for B.Sc Agriculture of Banaras Hindu University?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue my Graduation with B.Sc Agriculture from Banaras Hindu University so I need to know what is the cut off for B.Sc Agriculture of Banaras Hindu University? Please answer as soon as possible.

18th January 2018, 06:48 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the cut off for B.Sc Agriculture of Banaras Hindu University?

Banaras Hindu University will conduct common written exam for various Under Graduation courses together.

The name of the Entrance Exam is BHU UET. For this academic year, the notification has not yet been released. It will be released in the 1st week of February, 2018.

You need to crack this Entrance Exam to get admission for B.Sc Agriculture.

As per cut off marks, we can not say fixed cut off marks required to qualify in the Exam.

Because usually BHU would prepare a merit list based on the number of seats available and also based on number of candidates who have opted for the course.

But my suggestion would be to score 80% in the Entrance Exam so that you have better scope to get admission in the main campus.

Because there are only 120 seats for main campus and only top 120 candidates can be selected.

If you are in that 120 people, then you will be given admission in affiliated colleges.

You need to score minimum 50% of marks in 10+2 to be eligible for this Entrance Exam with MPC or BIPC groups.

Application forms would be accepted only in online mode.

Entrance Exam and announcement of results would be in the month of June and counseling would be in the month of August.

So, I would suggest you to have good preparation for this Exam and crack it since you have good amount of time.
11th May 2018, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the cut off for B.Sc Agriculture of Banaras Hindu University?

I have to know about bhu i want to take admission in bsc in bhu tell me what can i do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?