7th March 2018, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I take direct admission in IPCC of CA after completing my graduation?

Can I take direct admission in IPCC group of CA after graduation without attending CPT? I'm a student of last year graduation. So, can I take admission?

15th March 2018, 01:55 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take direct admission in IPCC of CA after completing my graduation?

CA refers to Chartered Accountancy and same is a professional degree course which is divided into three stages which include CPT ( Common Proficiency Test ) followed by Integrated Professional Competence Course ( IPCC ) and the final stage course.

As far as you are concerned about your eligibility for IPCC registration through direct entry scheme by exempting CPT then for the same you are required to complete your graduation degree course with 55% marks if you are a commerce stream student otherwise 60% marks.

So being in final year of your graduation degree course you can apply for IPCC but your candidature will be valid only if you clear your graduation with the required percentage of marks.
15th March 2018, 02:00 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take direct admission in IPCC of CA after completing my graduation?

Yes, you can take direct admission in IPCC of CA after completion of your graduation course without appearing in CPT examination. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree course in Commerce stream with minimum 55% or Non-Commerce stream with 60% aggregate marks from a Government recognised university are exempted from appearing in CPT examination and they can directly register for IPCC of CA course.
15th March 2018, 02:08 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The full form of IPCC is Integrated Professional Competence course.

This is the second stage of Chartered Accountancy course. Graduates or post graduates in commerce with minimum of 55% marks can directly apply for IPCC of CA course. They need not give CPT exam.

For non commerce stream, percentage of marks for CPT exemption is 60%. You can take admission if you meet eligibility criteria.
15th March 2018, 02:15 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

You can take direct admission in Integrated Professional Competence course if you have secured minimum of 55% in Bachelor of commerce or 60% marks in any other stream. you can take admission if you satisfy minimum percentage criteria.

If your percentage of marks is less then you should apply for Common Proficiency test to get enrolled in Chartered Accountancy course.
15th March 2018, 02:53 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Chartered Accountancy is professional course. It is a high demand course for commerce stream candidates. But candidates from other disciplines also opt this course. There are different stages of this course like:

>>Common Proficiency Test.

>>Integrated Professional Competence course.

>>Final course.

Yes, after graduation if you have manage to secure minimum 55% marks in commerce stream or 60% in non commerce stream then you can apply for IPCC course directly.
15th March 2018, 03:23 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

It depends on your percentage in B.Com courses. As per guidelines of ICAI, if a commerce graduate has scored at least 55% marks and non commerce graduate has scored minimum of 60% marks, the you are eligible for direct admission into IPCC.

Such candidates are not required to appear for CPT. So please check and see whether your percentage in B.Com is 55% or not. If not then it would be mandatory to give CPT.

If yes then you are eligible for direct admission into IPCC. The IPCC is second stage in which you will have to give 7 papers.
15th March 2018, 03:49 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Being a student of last year of your graduation degree you will be eligible for appearing in IPCC ( Integrated Professional Competence Course ) directly by exempting CPT ( Common Proficiency Test ) if you complete your graduation with 55% marks if your bachelor degree is in commerce where as 60% marks in case your graduation degree is in other stream.
15th March 2018, 05:21 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The acronym IPCC stands for Integrated Professional Competence course.

You can get exemption from Common Proficiency test if you have secured 60% marks or more bachelor's degree.

Graduates in commerce with 55% marks or more are directly eligible for CA IPCC stage. In case of non commerce stream candidate, percentage of marks required is 60%.
15th March 2018, 06:13 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for direct Integrated Professional Competence course:

Bachelor's degree passed candidate should have minimum of 55% marks in commerce stream and more than 60% marks in non commerce stream.

If you donot meet this percentage criteria then you will have to apply for Common Proficiency Test.
15th March 2018, 06:39 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Since, you are interested in taking direct admission in IPCC ( Integrated Professional Competence Course ) through direct entry scheme by exempting CPT then for that you need to complete your bachelor degree course with at least 55% marks if you are a commerce stream student or 60% marks if you have completed your degree course in any other stream.
15th March 2018, 06:43 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for direct IPCC course of CA:

Candidates must have done bachelor's degree. Final year graduation candidates can apply for exam.

The percentage requirement in bachelor's degree;

Commerce stream: 55% marks.

Non commerce stream: 60%.

Subject to percentage requirement, you can apply for IPCC directly.
15th March 2018, 08:05 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

First thing I would like to let you know that the eligibility for direct admission in IPCC ( Integrated Professional Competence Course ) is a bachelor degree in commerce stream with 55% marks or bachelor degree in any other stream with 60% marks from a recognized university.

So, being a student of final year of bachelor degree course you can apply for IPCC admission through direct entry scheme but your candidature for admission will be valid only if you secure the minimum marks required in the bachelor degree.
15th March 2018, 08:59 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Since, you are interested in taking admission in IPCC ( Integrated Professional Competence Course ) directly by exempting foundation course of CA ( Chartered Accountancy ) then for that you are required to complete your graduation degree with at least 55% marks if you are a commerce stream student or 60% marks if you are any other stream student.

So, being final year student of graduation degree you are eligible for IPCC admission through direct entry scheme if you are complete your bachelor degree with above mentioned marks otherwise you will have to start from foundation course of CA to pursue IPCC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?