24th October 2012, 01:50 AM
sidu1234

Can I join CA IPCC in direct entry mode after completing graduation in education with 80% in B.Ed

can i join ca ipcc in direct entry mode because i completed my graduation in educaton with 80% b.ed 80%

30th April 2013, 08:44 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I join CA IPCC in direct entry mode after completing graduation in education with 80% in B.Ed

Dear Friend,
Yes,You can apply directly to the Intermediate course since ICAI have given Exemptions to the Graduates from CPT and Foundations course.

While,In general the eligibility criteria is that you must have completed your 10+2 Board Examinations from any of the recognised board and with these you should also passed in CPT(Common Proficiency Test) Examinations.Then only you will become eligible for the foundations course and then by completions of it you should have to go for Intermediate course and then at last clearing the Intermediate course you will become eligible for CA Course.

You may also visit to the main site of ICAI below in order to clear your rest all queries regarding the Examinations:-
http://www.icai.org
28th September 2013, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join CA IPCC in direct entry mode after completing graduation in education with 80% in B.Ed

After m.com how many years completed in IPCC?
17th January 2014, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

CAN A CPT FAILURE CAN GIVE IPCC EXAM AFTER TYB.COM EXAM PASSED
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?