14th January 2012, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I take part in Uttarkhand Pre Medical Test being a domicile of UP? How many seats are there for other state students?

dear sir iam domicile from up,belong to saharanpur ,kindly suggest me that could i take part in uttrakhand pre medical test and how much seat have them for othear states student, pls help me sir

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for uttrakhand pre medical entrance test with outside-Uttrakhand domicile? how many seats for outsiders? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I take a part in Uttarakhand Pre medical test if I am a domicile of UP from Bijinore?
  3. Which are the main pre medical entrance tests? How many seats are available for Non Domicile girl students for medical entrance tests of UP, Haryana, Rajasthan, Orissa and Himachal?
  4. Can I appear for MP Pre medical test without having local domicile of MP?
  5. How much percentage of seats are reserved for Uttarkhand Students in Pant Nagar University? I have scored 100 and state rank of 1172
  6. Can I appear for Haryana PMT after doing 12th from Delhi? My mother is Haryana born
  7. Eligibility criteria for Karnataka CET examination for those who have studied in Karnataka from class 9th to diploma
  8. How can I get a seat in MP PMT exam? I am a resident of West Bengal
  9. What is the age limit for MBBS?
  10. Last date to submit the form of Pre Medical Test of Uttarkhand?
  11. Sample question papers for RPMT with solutions?
  12. What is the upper age limit for MBBS EAMCET AP?
  13. How to appear for Uttarkhand pre-medical exam for admission in Uttarkhand Government Medical Colleges? Where are they located?
  14. Can I give Haryana PMT if I am a domicile of Haryana? Am I eligible for pre medical test?
  15. How to take admission in private or government college for MBBS? What is the fee structure in private and government college?
  16. Am I eligible for MBBS exams of Delhi if studying in school located at Noida? -- [New]
  17. Last 10 years papers of AIPMT and AIEEE exam?
  18. Alerts regarding MBBS entrance exams in Maharashtra?
15th January 2012, 02:37 PM
roknits
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I take part in Uttarkhand Pre Medical Test being a domicile of UP? How many seats are there for other state students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dear sir iam domicile from up,belong to saharanpur ,kindly suggest me that could i take part in uttrakhand pre medical test and how much seat have them for othear states student, pls help me sir
I am not sure from which category you belong to.

but, yes you can apply for the pre medical exam of uttrakhand.for that you need to have the valid domicile that means if your caste is having the same reservation in the same state

generally, 15 % seats are fore outside candidates
1st March 2012, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I take part in Uttarkhand Pre Medical Test being a domicile of UP? How many seats are there for other state students?

Sir, i want to ask that,if i hv the domicile of uttrakhand..can i aply for up pmt also?m i eligible for it
29th July 2014, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i want to ask you that,if i have the domicile of uttarpradesh...10 2 pass out from up ...can i apply for uttrakhand medical test please help me sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?