31st March 2012, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for MP Pre medical test without having local domicile of MP?

I am a 12th passout. I am a resident of Jharkhand and I want to appear for the Madhya Pradesh Pre Medical Test. Can I do it without having the local domicile of Madhya Pradesh? Does the Professional Board of studies, bhopal provide the students such an option? Please reply me at my email [email protected]

Thanking in anticipation. All the help will be highly appreciated.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I take part in Uttarkhand Pre Medical Test being a domicile of UP? How many seats are there for other state students?
  2. Can I take a part in Uttarakhand Pre medical test if I am a domicile of UP from Bijinore?
  3. Eligibility for uttrakhand pre medical entrance test with outside-Uttrakhand domicile? how many seats for outsiders?
  4. Can I give Haryana PMT if I am a domicile of Haryana? Am I eligible for pre medical test?
  5. I am a domicile of UP : Can I answer Haryana PMT?
  6. Can I appear for Haryana PMT after doing 12th from Delhi? My mother is Haryana born
  7. Can a student having a domicile of AP, apply for Haryana PMT?
  8. Am I eligible to appear for Rajasthan Pre PG medical entrance exam? I have Domicile of Rajasthan
  9. How can I get a seat in MP PMT exam? I am a resident of West Bengal
  10. Which are the main pre medical entrance tests? How many seats are available for Non Domicile girl students for medical entrance tests of UP, Haryana, Rajasthan, Orissa and Himachal?
  11. Which are the MBBS exams held?
  12. Last date to submit the PMT application form? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. When the application form of Jharkhand Pre Medical Test will be released?
  14. Prospects for getting a seat in government or private medical college after scoring 539 rank in pre medical test?
  15. Eligibility criteria for MBBS entrance for NIOS students? -- [New]
  16. What is the eligibility to appear in Pre Medical exam of Uttrakhand?
  17. Which exams to give after 12th to become a Doctor? Can I give exams of other states? Procedure for writing the exam?
  18. Last 10 years papers of AIPMT and AIEEE exam?
9th May 2012, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I appear for MP Pre medical test without having local domicile of MP?

I am a citizen of delhi and i want to appear in dheradun pmt without having any proofs of dheradun.Is it possible?please reply me as fast as possible.plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?