26th December 2010, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

Can I take up 2 degree courses at a time i.e B.Com and Film Direction after 12th commerce?

I'm a 12th commerce student. I wanted to know can i take up two degree courses at a time i.e, B.com and Flim Direction ?

8th July 2011, 10:51 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take up 2 degree courses at a time i.e B.Com and Film Direction after 12th commerce?

no i think you can't do these two courses at a time. there are few courses which you may do at a time which is called dual course and few university offer this course. but film direction and B.Com can not be done at a time.

actually it is impossible to learn B.Com and film direction at a time. these two courses are totally different. beside this for film direction course you have to go outside for practical film direction experience. then you will not be able to do your B.Com course. i think this also not a good idea to do two courses at a time.

if you are really interested to do film direction course then go for it. but if you are interested in B.Com course then don;t think about film direction at this moment. first complete your graduation from commerce then you may go for film direction course. i think this will be the best idea for you if you really want to do both these courses. first complete B.Com and then go for Film direction.

best wishes.
8th July 2011, 11:05 AM
Nirav A. Gadhiya

Default Re: Can I take up 2 degree courses at a time i.e B.Com and Film Direction after 12th commerce?

dear friend.........

Yes you can do both course simultaneously but before you go for that clear one thing in your mind that both course are very different so have many problem and its very important when you selected both course that balance between both

B.Com is not quite easy and Film Direction require time so my Personal suggestion to you is choose either of one but not both...........

And finally if you have the skill to balance both then you can do that.....

All the Best........
8th July 2011, 11:13 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm a 12th commerce student. I wanted to know can i take up two degree courses at a time i.e, B.com and Flim Direction ?
dear friend,

you have do two courses in same time . but the two courses are from different universities.

one course is from full time degree and another course is from part time course.

so you have to go b.com from full time degree and film direction as a part time degree.

thanks.
8th July 2011, 11:22 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
you can't do at a time b.com & film direction because
both are separate line they never intersect each other
after b.com you can do this.

if you are interested to do some other course you can go for
*chattered accountant
*company secretary
*cost accountant
& etc...........

good luck
8th July 2011, 03:47 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
My friend, doing both the courses simultaneously, is not a good idea..
it will be simply the waste of time.. At the end of the courses you will find out that you know nothing about the courses..
You go for anyone.. if you have interest in B.com then go for it..
and if you have interest in film direction then go for that..
Why you are thinking to do both the courses simultaneously....
Or, you can first go for B.com then after completion of your graduation you can do film direction course..
See, film direction and B.com both the courses are totally different..
so, it will become very tough to continue both the courses at the same time..
Now it is up to you , what you will decide..
All the best..
8th July 2011, 04:16 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
My friend, doing both the courses simultaneously, is not a good idea..
it will be simply the waste of time.. At the end of the courses you will find out that you know nothing about the courses..
You go for anyone.. if you have interest in B.com then go for it..
and if you have interest in film direction then go for that..
Why you are thinking to do both the courses simultaneously....
Or, you can first go for B.com then after completion of your graduation you can do film direction course..
See, film direction and B.com both the courses are totally different..
so, it will become very tough to continue both the courses at the same time..
Now it is up to you , what you will decide..
All the best..
9th November 2011, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

I want to do part time film making course . In affordabel fee give me name of institute
30th January 2012, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

sir i am 12th passed student .i have interested in film direction. so can i do this?
3rd February 2012, 01:09 PM
dafilmschool

Location: Plot No C-3, Street No-11, MIDC,, Mumbai (Bombay), India 400093

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i am 12th passed student .i have interested in film direction. so can i do this?
Hi,

The eligibility for Film Direction varies from institute to institute. Some Film Schools ask for graduation while some have 12th standard as minimum eligibility.
If you want to know about Direction course offered by us, you can get in touch here: http://on.fb.me/fbenroll

Regards,
Digital Academy - The Film School
11th June 2021, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I do the acting course after b.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?