29th October 2010, 06:50 PM

Details about Polytechnic Part Time Courses for ITI Candidates? Colleges offering the course in Hyderabad?

please give the details of polytechnic part time courses for ITI candidates. Which colleges to conduct these courses in Hyderabad.

1. Details about Polytechnic Part Time Courses for ITI candidates? Which college conducts these courses in Hyderabad?
  2. Details of Polytechnic Part Time courses for ITI candidates? Colleges conducting these courses?
  3. Details about Polytechnic part time courses for ITI candidates? Colleges offering the course in Kolkata?
  4. Details of Polytechnic part time course for ITI candidates? Which colleges conduct these courses in Kerala?
  5. Details about the Polytechnic Part Time courses for ITI candidates? Which colleges conduct these courses in Bhopal MP?
  6. List colleges offering part time Diploma courses in Chennai?
  7. Need details about part time DME course in any polytechnic college?
  8. Polytechnic colleges of Tamil Nadu offering Diploma part time in Architecture Technology?
  9. Which are the polytechnic colleges offering part time diploma course in EEE?
  10. Which Polytechnic colleges in Chennai offer part time Diploma in EEE? -- [New]
  11. Which are the polytechnic colleges offering part time job in Punjab and New Delhi?
  12. Can i do part time polytechnic diploma course without attending classes?
  13. Information about Polytechnic colleges offering part time diploma course in EEE in Tamilnadu
  14. List of colleges which offering Part time Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering course for ITI holder in Jamnagar?
  15. List of ITI colleges in Mumbai offering part time courses
  16. Part time diploma colleges in TN Salem district?
  17. Colleges offering Polytechnic courses? What is the fee structure?
  18. Eligibility of diploma in Polytechnic part time without attending classes after ITI and working professional in Railways?
11th March 2011, 06:48 PM

Default Re: Details about Polytechnic Part Time Courses for ITI Candidates? Colleges offering the course in Hyderabad?

what is poltechnic?
8th April 2011, 01:30 PM

Default Re: Details about Polytechnic Part Time Courses for ITI Candidates? Colleges offering the course in Hyderabad?

i need poly tecnic entrence test appluy
20th April 2011, 04:37 PM

Details about Polytechnic Part Time Courses for ITI candidates? Which college conducts these courses in Hyderabad?
9th May 2011, 01:53 PM

Details about Polytechnic Part Time Courses for ITI Candidates
9th May 2011, 01:55 PM

Details about Polytechnic Part Time Courses for ITI candidates
16th May 2011, 06:51 PM

Hello,I completed ITI draftsman mechanical . I want to join parttime diploma in mechanical enginering in Mumbai. Kindly give information about the colleges in Mumbai.
23rd May 2011, 07:52 PM

details about polytechnic partr time courses for iti civilcandidates college for offering the diploma civil engineering
5th June 2011, 06:18 PM

Please give the details of polytechnic part time courses for ITI candidates, which colleges to conduct these courses in kerala.
5th June 2011, 06:32 PM

Please give the details of polytechnic part time courses for ITI candidates, which colleges to conduct these courses in kerala.
6th June 2011, 11:16 PM

please give the details of iti computer course for girls
8th June 2011, 11:54 AM

Hai sir, i was completed iti m.m.v now i want to do polytechnic but ap does not have direct 2nd year facility then wich state provides direct 2nd year plz tel me. My m.no is. 08121747702.
19th June 2011, 11:46 PM

In kerala any part time politechnice collage
4th July 2011, 01:55 AM

sir i complet 12 std so i join a iti diploma cources so please any faster devloping cources for better feture
20th July 2011, 08:51 PM

Smile Re: Details about Polytechnic Part Time Courses for ITI Candidates? Colleges offering the course in Hyderabad?

please give the details of polytechnic part time courses for ITI candidates. Which colleges to conduct these courses in Hyderabad.
please give information
20th July 2011, 09:16 PM
nrsmhchary

Cool Re: Details about Polytechnic Part Time Courses for ITI Candidates? Colleges offering the course in Hyderabad?

i need poly tecnic entrence test appluy
please give me details of polly technic colleges for ITI candiadates
31st July 2011, 05:36 AM

how to get join Polytechnic Part Time Courses i am passing 1994 10th plz sugest Thata rao hyd.........
31st July 2011, 05:41 AM
tulasi225

Polytechnic Part Time Courses in Mechanical or HVAC
4th August 2011, 05:32 PM

dratmen course
4th August 2011, 05:34 PM

cen u tell me the offaring the evening time courese
7th August 2011, 11:05 AM

SIR, I NEED POLY TENNIC ENTRANCE TEST APPLY[ PART TIME]
7th August 2011, 11:15 AM

Sir, i need to poly tecnic entrance test apply [part time] phone no, 9989915562
11th August 2011, 07:22 PM

Hi sir i need how to get join Polytechnic Part Time Courses i am passing 1996 10th & iti in 1998 hyd
11th August 2011, 07:23 PM

Hi sir i need how to get join Polytechnic Part Time Courses i am passing 1996 10th & iti in 1998 hyd
19th August 2011, 11:07 PM

hi sir please give me detail of polytechnic part time courses for iti candidates witch colleges to conduct these courses in bhopal m.p.
2nd September 2011, 06:31 PM

Dear sir/Madam,

I have done ITI Electrician on 1997-99 At Arni so now i Would like to do Part time Diplamo in Electrical and electronics course So kindly help me please..... My Mob no 919444383547...
4th September 2011, 12:22 PM

I have done 10 2 with Math group/ITI & also government employee , so now i would like to do part time diploma without official time in civil engineering polytechinc colleges in U.P.(near to my own distt. mirzapur cum vindhyachal, U.P.) & and Give me Government order for part time diploma courses in polytechnic colleges. ................................. (Vibhu mishra, mirzapur, U.P.)
15th September 2011, 08:49 PM

i have done b.com.but i working in electrical/mechanical line since 14 years.so now i would like to do part time diploma in bhopal.

samadhan saroudey
bhopal
5th March 2012, 06:18 PM

sir..please tell me the course duration and exam pattern for ITI course....
fee details and how many subjects will be there in the course
15th March 2012, 12:45 PM
masuka123

Poly Technic exam is conducted every year in Lucknow.
polytechnic provides a technical knowledge of various technical fields.
If you are talking about the government polytechnic course , then you must note that the exam is conducted as the State level Joint entrance examination for admission in its diploma and post diploma courses. Application form are available in the month of December / January every year at all recognized polytechnics in UP.
So make some more efforts............
prepare well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
REGARDS
2nd April 2012, 05:48 AM

sir,please fees details and pass gaurenty details please , my lTl compleated 1994 year,
25th April 2012, 11:17 PM

Dear sir year 2012 andrapradesh correspondance AICTE GOVT/PRIVATE organization diploma polytechnicalcollege names contact nos so kindely requist you sir thanking you sir MANI
20th July 2012, 11:53 PM

Dear sir/Madam,

I have done ITI Electrician on 1994-1996 At Jabalpur (MP) so now i Would like to do Part time Diplamo in Electrical and electronics course So kindly help me please..... My Mob no 919300871521 (Email :- [email protected])
now i am still working at jabalpur so i would like to do polytechnic at jabalpur.suggest center here.
16th August 2012, 12:30 AM
BHAUMIK K. PATEL

27th December 2012, 04:51 PM

sir/madam

please can u provide information about diploma in mechanical or instumentation any other diploma which should be only 2 yrs or any other courses which benefiet 2 mee.........
2nd November 2020, 04:10 AM
Madasuchandrashekar

please can u provide information I'm iti passed about diploma in electrical electronics engineering any other diploma which should be only 2 yrs or any other courses which benefiet 2 mee......... part-time-courses