8th October 2011, 06:49 PM
rutudave

Can I take up interior designing after passing 11th with commerce?

please ask my qustion can i take up interior desining because i am too much intersted in this field.......and if yes should i do b.com or not????

11th November 2011, 02:32 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take up interior designing after passing 11th with commerce?

There are many courses in Interior designing. The courses may be related to the graduation course, diploma course, certificate course or post graduate course in the same field. The basic criterion for joining the interior designing course is a 12th class. If you are too much interested in this field, you can directly join the graduation level courses in Interior designing. You can attend the entrance exams for getting admission to these courses such as CEED, NEED etc. Or else if you are so keen you can join for B.com, and then do the part time certificate courses related to interior designing.
24th January 2012, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

can we do interior desaigning with commerce subjects after 12th?
27th January 2012, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

hi i m doing my computer engeneering in diploma last sem.bt i hv a block in 1 sub.so can i do ths interier designing?imean m i able 4 tht???
11th February 2012, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

hi...i m in b.com final year last sem pursuing n i m interested in doing interior designing..please provide me required details about this course..is it necessary to have science background for this field or anyone can choose it?
27th March 2012, 02:16 AM
Unregistered

HOW MUCH PERCENTAGE REQUIRED FOR BEST COLLEGE ADMISSION IN MUMBAI
7th June 2012, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Can i take commerce to be an architect (interior designer) ...or i have to go in diploma...
16th June 2012, 09:49 PM
jhlkgrwl

Yes sure you can. This field has no formal educational requirements. You can call yourself an interior designer soon after you start doing the course.
4th March 2013, 10:18 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by rutudave View Post
please ask my qustion can i take up interior desining because i am too much intersted in this field.......and if yes should i do b.com or not????
If your aspiring to apply for Interior Designing Course after 11th standard then you should apply for diploma course like,

Diploma Course for Interior Designing :-

-Diploma in Interior Designing Course
-Diploma in Interior Designing and Decoration
-Diploma in Interior Designing and Display

The duration of the diploma course is for three years and the course is divided into six semester . If your aspiring to apply for Diploma course then you should complete 10th board Examination .

Eligibility Criteria :-

You should complete 10th or 12th standard in any discipline from recognized university . You should score minimum 50% percentage of marks in 10th standard . There is no Entrance Examination for Diploma course . The Admission for Diploma course is based on the Percentage of marks in 10th board Examination , If your score good percentage of marks in 10th standard then you may get admission for Diploma course .

If your complete 12th standard then you apply for the bachelor degree in Interior Designing , You may apply for the courses like,

-B.A in Interior and Architecture
-B.Arch in Interior Designing
-B.sc in Interior Designing

If your interested to apply for this then you should complete 12th standard in any discipline from recognized university . You should score minimum 55% percentage of marks . Some reputed institution may conduct entrance examination within the colleges based on the entrance examination you may get admission for Bachelor in Interior Designing course .

So , I suggest you to apply for Diploma in Interior Designing course after completing 11th standard . If your qualified 12th standard then apply for bachelor degree in Interior Designing Course .
6th June 2014, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Can we do interior designing taking commerce with computer in 11?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?