24th August 2011, 04:23 AM
taslim1214

List of colleges along with their admission procedures for 11th and 12th with commerce stream in urdu medium?

hi sir i am the 10th std student and i want to do 11 and 12 commerce in urdu medium if this is done through any board or university then please give me the detail of same
please send details on my email id..

Related Questions:
  1. List of best CBSE schools for doing 11th and 12th standard in Commerce stream in Patna?
  2. Can I do MCA without having Mathematics in 11th and 12th? Which are the best colleges for this course? I am from commerce stream
  3. Can i reppear in XII from other stream after a gap of nearly 3 years?
  4. Eligiblity to study B.U.M.S for 12th Biology Urdu medium student of MP Madrasah Board having secured 73.4% marks?
  5. Which medium should I choose for my B.Ed degree? I have done my 10th in urdu medium and graduation in chemistry
  6. Is it possible to study commerce stream 11th and 12th while studying BCA 4th semester?
  7. Which course should I choose for became urdu teacher (government)? I have done my 12th(60%) with urdu and B.Sc(55%) with bio stream?
  8. Can I get admission in 12th Commerce externally if pursuing 11th without attending classes?
  9. How can I apply for 12th in Hindi Medium?
  10. List of colleges along with admission procedure for a 1oth passed arts student in Kolkata?
  11. What is the average cut off for Commerce student to get admission in BA Psychology? -- [New]
  12. Names of the commerce colleges in Surat?
  13. List of B.Com colleges in Chandigarh?What's the admission criteria for the same? I've completed 12th std with 75% marks in commerce stream from ISC board -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get admission to study 12th Commerce externally?
  15. List of Hindi Medium schools which offer 11th Science with Maths in Jaipur?
  16. Can I get admission in 12th Commerce being a 11th Science student?
  17. Changing school in 12 class with cbse board
  18. Details of the books to be referred for UPSC in Urdu Medium
16th July 2012, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges along with their admission procedures for 11th and 12th with commerce stream in urdu medium?

is there commerce stream in shivaji science college of nagpur
21st June 2013, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges along with their admission procedures for 11th and 12th with commerce stream in urdu medium?

tell me the procedure of 11th class in science without maths and also tell me college list.
8th June 2015, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

please give me list of state boatd colledges scoence in nagpur and provided vocatipnal cources.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?