12th March 2015, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to get admission in J.J. School of Arts for Interior Designing?

I am commerce student and want to do interior designing in j.j. schools of art. So someone do describe me that how can I be an interior designer?

16th March 2015, 08:18 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I do to get admission in J.J. School of Arts for Interior Designing?

In order to get admission in J.J. school of arts for interior designing the candidate should have to fulfil the following criteria:

Admission criteria for J.J School of Arts for interior Designing:-

> The candidate should have secured minimum 45% for admission in general category.
If the candidate belongs to SC/ST than he should have secured minimum 40%.

> The candidate should have completed his class 12th from the recognized board.

> The candidate has to appear for CET exam in order to go further for admission.

These are some criteria that the candidate has to fulfil in order to get his or her admission done in J.J. School of Arts for interior designing.
16th March 2015, 11:19 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get admission in J.J. School of Arts for Interior Designing?

In order to get admission in J.J. School of Arts for Interior Designing course, you need to fulfil the following eligibility criteria mentioned below;

> Candidate should have scored a minimum of 45% in +2 level examination from a recognised board

> For SC/ST candidates a relaxation of 5% is allowed

> Candidates aspiring to get admission in the above mentioned course will have to appear for CET examination in order to be eligible for admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?