13th September 2012, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Can I transfer from one branch to another after getting license of LIC Agent?

Respected sir can tell me that after getting our license of lic agent can I transfer it from one branch to another in the same state or zone??

26th August 2013, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I transfer from one branch to another after getting license of LIC Agent?

Can lic agent transfer from one branch to another

28th October 2014, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I transfer from one branch to another after getting license of LIC Agent?

i m lic agent. i have transfer my agency in anyother brnch.so please this process how can i do.

22nd January 2015, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir
i am an LIC Agent, buti want to shift in Bihar, so, i want to transfer my agency from current branch Delhi 115 To Bihar Muzaffarpur, It is possible or not, pls. guide to me & how can i transfer.
Thank's
santosh kumar
91 9650485212

22nd January 2015, 10:35 AM
sk_kr86

Respected sir
i am an LIC Agent from Delhi Branch 115, But i want to transfer My agency in bihar, it is possible or not. pla. gide to me as early as possible.
Thnak's
santosh kumar
+91 9650485212

23rd May 2015, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

I want to transfer my lic agency from mumbai to odisa? Can it posdible

23rd February 2016, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

I want to transfer my agency from Rasipuram branch to Chennai Ambatur branch. I want to know the procedure for it.

29th April 2016, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir can tell me that after getting our license of DSA lic agent can I transfer it from one branch to another in the same state or zone??

22nd February 2017, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, I want to transfer my LIC agency in Moradabad branch 258 . Many problem in travelling the Chandausi Branch so please Sat answer my agency in Moradabad branch 258. Sir I am also living in Moradabad

11th February 2018, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir can tell me that after getting our license of DSA lic agent can I transfer it from one branch to another in the same state or zone??

6th March 2018, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir My Agency is with Branch 253 for More than 15 years, Sir I have worked as DSA for more than 3 years but the Agency is attached with DO can I be DSA again.

5th January 2019, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

I am LIC Agent. I have transfer my agency in anyother branch. So please this process how can i do. Pls

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?