19th December 2013, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

What a Munipal Corporation employee do to become LIC Agent?

sir, im working in mumbai municipal corporation as fireman in mumbai fire brigade, i want to become lic agent...what should i do? any principle corporation gives permition to worker? Pls give me answer

31st December 2013, 08:18 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: What a Munipal Corporation employee do to become LIC Agent?

Nice to see that you are showing interest to join the LIC Agent. Profession is not matter here. Any candidate can become the LIC Agent. The candidate like Unemployed, College students, Retired Persons, Housewives, Businessman...etc.

Minimum Qualification is required to apply for LIC Agent is that candidate should have a completed Intermediate from a recognized Board or equivalent qualification. The candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and no maximum age limits.

The candidate should have to submit the following documents to apply for LIC Agent Post.

-->> 8 Passport Size Photographs (White Background)

-->> SSC and HSC certificate (two copies)

-->> Residence proof (two copies)

-->> Pan card (two copies)

More details, Visit the official website :- http://www.licindia.in/join_our_team_guidelines.htm
9th January 2014, 10:55 PM
sushri_mhnty

Default Re: What a Munipal Corporation employee do to become LIC Agent?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir, im working in mumbai municipal corporation as fireman in mumbai fire brigade, i want to become lic agent...what should i do? any principle corporation gives permition to worker? Pls give me answer
Don't worry sir its very simple to join LIC as an agent. You can join any time because it has no age bar. Deffinatly you have already crossed 18 so you need to contact your nearest LIC office and D.O of LIC will help you to complete all the criteria. I will must suggest you one thing that you should improve your contact and convincing power which are two most important part for an agent. Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?