9th June 2013, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I use NCERT books for MPPMT?

can i use ncert books for mppmt 2013...please give me the details for the same

12th September 2016, 08:40 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I use NCERT books for MPPMT?

MP PMT stands for Madhya Pradesh Pre Medical test. It used to be conducted by State government of Madhya Pradesh for admission in MBBS and BDS courses in state government colleges but now there is only one entrance exam for admission in any medical colleges of India for MBBS and BDS course and this is called National Eligibility cum Entrance Test.

Eligibility criteria:

>>Candidate must have done 10+2 from a recognized board with compulsory subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Biology. You need to have minimum of 50% marks in 10+2.

>>Candidate must have attained minimum age of 17 years on 31st December of year of examination.

NCERT books for Physics, Chemistry and Biology are very important for this exam. You need to have full command of both standard 11th and 12th books. Solve each and every intext and exercise questions of NCERT books, make your own notes and revise it periodically.

You can supplement these books with HC Verma for Physics, O.P Tandon for Chemistry and ABC or Pradeep publications for Biology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?