8th December 2019, 04:59 PM
Bolla bhanusree

Can I write AFCAT entrance exam while being in my Graduation?

Hi, I am presently in my 3rd year of Graduation. So, now can I apply and write the AFCAT entrance examination? Or, do I need to complete my Graduation first and then apply for AFCAT?

10th December 2019, 05:46 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I write AFCAT entrance exam while being in my Graduation?

AFCAT stands for Air Force Common Admission Test.

You can apply for AFCAT entrance exam if you have completed graduation with at least 60% marks or equivalent.

Also, if you are currently in final year of graduation, then also you can appear for AFCAT entrance exam. There is no need to wait for next AFCAT exam.

However, after qualifying written test of AFCAT, you will have to produce marksheets and certificates of your graduation during document verification.
11th December 2019, 04:00 PM
Ali Mirza Bhai

Default Re: Can I write AFCAT entrance exam while being in my Graduation?

AFCAT is the entrance test for graduates to join the Indian Air Force as a Commissioned Officer in Flying, Ground Duty (Technical) and Ground Duty (Non-Technical). The exam is held twice a year in the months of February and August. The upcoming AFCAT 02/2019 will be held in the middle of February, 2019. It is open for two days and you choose your slot and the test is completely online. After you qualify you have practical tests.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?