1st August 2014, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I write COMEDK exam? What is the entrance exam date?

I am from salem , can i write comedk exam . And say when is the comedk exam date for 2015-2016.

Related Questions:
  1. Can a non-karnataka student write COMEDK exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Date to fill up the form of COMEDK entrance exam?
  3. Date of sale of COMEDK and other medical exam forms?
  4. Detailed information about Banks who offers Education Loan for B.Tech programme through COMEDK? Can I get Education Loan without appearing in any entrance exam?
  5. Date of sale of COMEDK entrance exam?
  6. Date of sale of PGET COMEDK entrance exam form? Date of the entrance exam?
  7. Procedure for admission to Aeronautical Engineering in Karnataka?
  8. Date of sale of PGET COMEDK exam form? Date of entrance exam?
  9. Can Kerala students appear for MBBS BDS entrance exam of COMEDK PGET? Date of sale of application form?
  10. What is the date of COMEDK MDS?
  11. Date of 12th board exam? Is it necessary to write exam to get into medicine?
  12. Books to be referred for COMEDK PG Medical entrance exam? Previous years question papers of the exam and on which topic to stress more on?
  13. Is it possible for admission in COMEDK Affiliated College in Bangalore or Pune after scoring 13800 in B.Tech COMEDK entrance exam? In which college is it possible for admission(CS or IT)?
  14. Previous year papers of COMEDK PG entrance exam?
  15. Will I be eligible to write KCET this year if I was born in Karnataka and have completed more than 7 years of education in Karnataka? What is the eligibility criteria for COMEDK exam?
  16. Is selection in COMEDK only by entrance scores or do they take any consideration of board exam score? How much should be the COMEDK score?
  17. From where to download the question papers with solutions for COMEDK Engineering entrance exam for B.Tech?
  18. Is COMEDK exam for M.Pharmacy admission also?
14th August 2015, 07:34 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I write COMEDK exam? What is the entrance exam date?

COMEDK stands for the Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental colleges of Karnataka. Entrance test is called Under Graduate entrance test.

If you satisfy the eligibility criteria then you are eligible for the exams:

Candidate must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. The minimum aggregate score to apply for this exam is 45% for general candidates and 40% for SC/ST, OBC candidates of Karnataka.

You must have also studied English as one of the compulsory subjects in 10+2 board exams. The examination for year 2015-2016 is already conducted.

Official website: www.comedk.org. It was conducted on 10/05/2015.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?