28th December 2011, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Can Kerala students appear for MBBS BDS entrance exam of COMEDK PGET? Date of sale of application form?

whether kerala students can apear for mbbs bds entrance exam of COMEDK PGET 2012. WHEN THE APLICATION WILL ISSU?

Related Questions:
  1. Date of sale of PGET COMEDK entrance exam form? Date of the entrance exam?
  2. Seats available in COMEDK Medical PGET for other states candidate? When the online application form will be available?
  3. Date of sale of PGET COMEDK exam form? Date of entrance exam?
  4. Can I get MBBS or BDS after scoring 13039 in COMEDK
  5. Application Submission Process of COMEDK PGET?
  6. Should I appear in COMEDK-PGET to study MCA? Syllabus of COMEDK-PGET? List of colleges offering MCA through COMEDK-PGET?
  7. How can a non Indian Citizen apply for COMEDK PGET?
  8. Expected rank if scored 111 marks in COMEDK PGET?
  9. Date of sale of application form for the entrance test of MBBS course? Date of the entrance exam?
  10. Seats allotment for non-local OC category students in Comedk PGET for MDS
  11. Previous year question papers of COMEDK-PGET? List of colleges which offer admission through COMEDK-PGET?
  12. Can I appear in COMEDK 2015 as Residence Indian being Kerala NRI?
  13. Any chance for admission for MBBS in Kerala after scoring 2293 rank in Kerala Medical entrance exam? How much rank is required for admission in COMEDK for MBBS in Karnataka? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Date of sale of application for JIPMER MBBS entrance examination? Is online application possible? What is the date of start and end of form submission? Fee structure for MBBS course?
  15. Whether I am Local or Non-Local candidate to apply in COMEDK-PGET if pursuing Internship in Karnataka and residing at Hyderabad? Seats allotment for COMEDK-PGET? -- [New]
  16. Detailed information and examination date of COMEDK and ASSO-CET for MDS admission? When the application of entrance exams will be released?
  17. Can I get admission to study MS if secured 120 rank in COMEDK PGET being a General candidate?
  18. After scoring 8425 rank in BDS and 15500 in MBBS in Manipal can I get a seat in college? Will I get admission in good BDS or MBBS college after scoring 72 in COMEDK? -- [Most Discussed]
23rd January 2012, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can Kerala students appear for MBBS BDS entrance exam of COMEDK PGET? Date of sale of application form?

when is COMEDK PGET MEDICAL ENTRANCE EXAM?
26th March 2013, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can Kerala students appear for MBBS BDS entrance exam of COMEDK PGET? Date of sale of application form?

what rank should I get in NEET to get admission in a government medical college
5th July 2017, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

I am a Keralite I got 72.5 percentile mark in neet exam conducted in 2017 Can I apply for comedy mbbs exam ,and which is the last date for submission of application?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?