10th December 2019, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I write the CSIR exam with degree from Bharathiar University?

Hello everybody, I'm doing my M.Sc in Applied Microbiology from a college affiliated to Bharathiar University. Is this university valid in India? Am I eligible for writing CSIR entrance examination with degree from this university?

12th December 2019, 02:41 PM
Ali Mirza Bhai

Default Re: Can I write the CSIR exam with degree from Bharathiar University?

Yes you can give the exam because The faculty members have undertaken several major research projects funded by CSIR , DST and UGC.
12th December 2019, 09:23 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I write the CSIR exam with degree from Bharathiar University?

Bharathiar University is a University Grants Commission recognized university for bachelor's degree and master's degree course. Yes, you can apply for Council for Scientific and Industrial Research exam for National Eligibility Test.

The minimum academic qualification required to apply for CSIR NET exam is master's degree in science from a recognized university with minimum of 55% marks. If you have required percentage of marks in master's degree then you can apply for NET exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?