31st July 2011, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I write Dr Prefix after bachelor degree in Alternative Medicine?

...can I write Dr. prefix after bachelor degree in alternative medicine ?..plz inform me about such govt. recognise institute in india ...

15th April 2013, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I write Dr Prefix after bachelor degree in Alternative Medicine?

Can i write Dr. Before name after bachlor in alternative medicine
16th May 2015, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I write Dr Prefix after bachelor degree in Alternative Medicine?

Is bachelor of alternative medicine course is recognised by the goverment of india can we write down the Dr. in front of our name
24th June 2015, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Is is valid course of mbbs (am) through ibam Calcutta.plz guide me.should I take admission or not.
3rd August 2015, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Dear Friends,
INDIAN BOARD OF ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE(IBAM), Is a fake University and fake institutes its certificate, diploma, bachelor, post graduate, doctorate courses are not recognized by UGC nor DEB.... As you peoples know IBAM issues certificates with out conducting any exams, even a dead person can get registered with IBAM and can get ang degree certificate and even RMP certificate..... UGC as listed IBAM in Fake University list...... so none of IBAM course are valued......
3rd February 2016, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

If so, Why govt. of west bengal does not take any action against IBAM. It continues its business from the heart of kolkata, how it is possible to run such type of health related fake business (if really they don't have any recognition or they are not registered) from the heart of Kolkata?
11th January 2017, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

What is the course time period for having been a bachelor degree in alternative Medicine?can a diploma holder in alternative Medicine write Dr before name ?
25th May 2017, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I write Dr. Before my name after completing mbbs(am) from Indian board of alternative medicine?
21st June 2017, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Rajkiya aurvedic and unani chikitsa parisad(patna) and State Council of Ayurvedic and Unani Medicine, Patna, Bihar
Address:k- 52, Hanuman Nagar, po. Lohia Nagar
Patna (District Patna)
Bihar, India
Pin Code : 800020
Is same Institute
7th May 2018, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

I have got RMP(AM) certificate from IBAM Where in my name is prefixed with Dr. Can I use the Dr on the name plate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?