4th December 2011, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I write Government Exams having completed Inter and pursuing Degree in Distance Learning?

i have completed my inter and doing degree in distance eduction can i write goverment exams

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to appear in Group 2 exam along with my distance learning degree program?
  2. Am I eligible for group 2 exam? I've completed my inter regular with 80% marks and wish to complete my degree through correspondence
  3. Can I write Bank and Government Exam after passing B.Com distance degree with 48%?
  4. Is a Candidate Eligible for Group 2 Exam after completing degree in Distance Education?
  5. Am I eligible for Bank PO Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of Graduation in Distance Learning?
  6. Am I eligible for Government jobs if I have completed my degree via distance education?
  7. What is the procedure for doing MBA through SMU?
  8. Am I eligible to write sub inspector of police exam? I am pursuing degree in distance
  9. How to take admission for correspondence course of MBA
  10. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is degree from sikkim manipal university valid for MPSC and UPSC exams?
  12. Minimum salary after graduation from SMU Distance Learning? Is SMU distance learning a good institute to pursue graduation and PG?
  13. Is it possible to get admission into MBA with 42.5%? Best institute for MBA in Distance Learning?
  14. Can i get benefits of joining distance learning MBA program along with my job? I have completed my M.Com degree
  15. Is distance learning MBA eligible for NET? I am pursuing my MBA in distance learning from SMU
  16. Is BCA Degree valid through distance learning from Sikkim Manipal University for getting a government job? -- [New]
  17. Is BCA Degree valid through distance learning from Sikkim Manipal University for government job?
  18. Am I eligible to appear in PSU recruitment exams if pursuing PGDM from Distance Learning?
7th December 2011, 08:37 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I write Government Exams having completed Inter and pursuing Degree in Distance Learning?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have completed my inter and doing degree in distance eduction can i write goverment exams
Hello friend,
If you are pursuing your degree program from a recognized university, you can definitely appear for government exam provided you fulfill other eligibility criteria required for the particular exam.
Since you haven't completed your bachelors degree program yet, you won't be eligible to appear for graduate level exams conducted by various bodies like UPSC, SSC , PSU's and state level public service commission.
So, it really doesn't matter if you have pursued your degree program through regular classes or through distance learning mode provided the university is approved and recognized.
13th December 2013, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I write Government Exams having completed Inter and pursuing Degree in Distance Learning?

sir please tell me the notidications of above based examination am degree final year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?