8th February 2022, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I write pending B.Com 6th semester exam if already joined M.Com?

I failed in 2 subjects in BCom 6th semester but immediately I joined for mcom next I can write 6th semester exam

11th February 2022, 09:03 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I write pending B.Com 6th semester exam if already joined M.Com?

Your M.Com is not considered as a valid degree, if you have not cleared your all backlogs in B.Com.

So, you cannot write the paper now .
12th February 2022, 06:28 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I write pending B.Com 6th semester exam if already joined M.Com?

The eligibility to get admission in M.Com course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in commerce from a recognised institutions.

So, you are not eligible to pursue the course with having any backlogs in B.Com.
16th July 2023, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

I'm bcom final year student and I already cleared my 1 pending sub of 1 semester
Now can I give application for convocation. can I get? Convocation certificate now??
17th July 2023, 12:03 PM
kayaayurvediccollege

Default Ayurvedic College in Nainital | Kaya Ayurveda College

Calling all Ayurveda enthusiasts! If you're passionate about the ancient science of healing, check out Ayurvedic College in Nainital. Embrace the wisdom of Ayurveda and explore traditional healing methods with experienced practitioners and modern facilities. Share your experiences and connect with like-minded individuals here!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?