5th February 2012, 03:47 PM
chaitra ravi

Am I eligible to write KAS Exam being a student from 6th semester of BE in Computer Science?

hello..
im a BE 6th sem computer science student..
am i eligible for writing KAS entrance exam??

Related Questions:
  1. Internship for 6th semester Computer Science student for 2 months? -- [New]
  2. Is a B.Tech Computer Science student eligible for KAS exam?
  3. Is there any openings to do internship in Bangalore while doing my 6th semester engineering?
  4. Am i eligible for campus selection if I had to repeat the 6th semester due to lack of attendence?
  5. Summer Internship for B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) 6th semester student in Delhi?
  6. What kind of post is available in ISRO for B.E.(Computer Science Engineering) 6th semester student? How can I get job there?
  7. Am I eligible for FCAT after doing B.Tech with computer science?
  8. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in IBM for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  9. Summer internship for 6th semester Computer Science at Bangalore?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO, Chandipur for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  11. How can I apply for ONGC? I am a student of B.Tech 6th semester
  12. Can I give UGC NET Exam for Computer Science branch being a candidate of pursuing Integrated M.Tech in 6th semester?
  13. Are there any government jobs available for computer science engineers? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student in Bangalore?
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in TCS, Wipro, CTS, HCL, NIT and IIT for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student in Delhi?
  16. How to apply for off-campus placement for 6th semester B.Tech student?
  17. If I clear GATE in 6th semester will it be helpful to take admission in M.E. or M.Tech?
  18. Can I apply for 45 days JAVA Training being B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
13th August 2012, 12:20 AM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to write KAS Exam being a student from 6th semester of BE in Computer Science?

Hi dear..

For appearing for KAS (Karnataka Administrative Services), you need a bachelors degree in any of the subject. so you first need to complete your B.E. , then you can apply for it.

KAS preliminary exam is conducted in month of Feb and mains in June.

You should be between 21 to 30 years of age and an Indian citizen.

Preliminary exam paper pattern:
~~>Paper 1 consists of the two parts:
~>Part 1: National/current affairs
~>Part 2: arts/history

~~>Paper 2:
~>Part 1: general knowledge
~>Part 2: Science and technology

You can go to their official website for recent updates
http://www.kpsc.kar.nic.in

All the best..!!

Regards
Sammy11
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?