3rd December 2018, 05:34 PM
reshmapavithran

Is B.Ed integrated with graduation? Can I apply for B.Ed after my PG?

Sir, I have already completed my post graduation in 2017. Now I wish to do B.Ed but I heard that B.Ed is going to be integrated course along with degree. I have already completed my degree in science with 96%. Is that possible for me to do B.Ed after my PG? Kindly reply me waiting for your answer.

5th December 2018, 09:08 AM
KRISHNMOHANGUPTA

Default Re: Is B.Ed integrated with graduation? Can I apply for B.Ed after my PG?

Of course you can easily apply for B.Ed because you have already completed your graduation and B.Ed is complete after graduation.after all have you any problems share with me.
5th December 2018, 08:50 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is B.Ed integrated with graduation? Can I apply for B.Ed after my PG?

Yes, some universities offer integrated BSc in which the candidate can pursue graduation and bachelor's education course combinedly within 4 years of duration.

Yes a candidate is eligible to pursue Bachelors of education 2 year degree course after Masters course also.
17th July 2023, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

If 4 year integrated bed came to effect does the 2 year bed loss it's value?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?