5th March 2012, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I write any Bank exam after doing 6th semester in engineering?

hi sir/mam,i am doing my VI semester in engineering.Can i write any of the bank exams..???

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for WIPRO, TCS, Infosys MNC companies
  2. Can I join MS in Germany after scoring 70% till 6th semester? Which exams do I have to write?
  3. Is there any openings to do internship in Bangalore while doing my 6th semester engineering? -- [New]
  4. If I clear GATE in 6th semester will it be helpful to take admission in M.E. or M.Tech?
  5. Admission for MSc Biotechnology in VIT Vellore? Procedure for it?
  6. Can I apply for Internship in DLF if pursuing B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 6th semester?
  7. Question banks for 6th semester?
  8. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Training in BEL for B.E.(ECE) 6th semester student?
  9. Mumbai University BE in Instrumentation Engineering 6th Semester Process Instrumentation Systems Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Which topic should I choose for Internship/Training programme among Testing, PHP, Networking, Cloud Computer, and Mobile Salesforce after completing 6th semester of B.Tech?
  11. How to prepare for bank entrance exam? Is it compulsory to write the exam to get a job in the Bank?
  12. Lateral Entry admission in M.Sc. IT -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is it a barrier if having 2 backlogs in 1st semester of Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  14. List of reputed companies in Ahmedabad or Gujarat which impart best training? I am a 6th semester computer engineering student
  15. Does I have to appear in JEE Main for admission in B.Tech if pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering 6th semester?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Motors, Jamshedpur for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  17. Eligibility to attend TCS on-campus interview for a candidate who has secured 59% in B.Tech 6th semester?
  18. Can I do MSc Maths after passing B.Tech in E&C? I am doing B.Tech ECE in 6th semester
6th March 2012, 03:53 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I write any Bank exam after doing 6th semester in engineering?

The entry level positions in various Banks are
-Clerks
-Probationary Officers

The selection procedure for both these positions is by
-Written Exam
-Interview

The minimum academic qualification that a candidate should possess to appear for Clerk Exams is 12th class.

In order to be eligible for PO Exams, one should be a Graduate.

Candidates who are pursuing final year of Graduation can also apply for PO Exams but they should be able to show the proof of passing in Graduation when they appear for Interview.

So, I suggest you to appear for Bank PO Exams from the final semester of your Engineering course.

Due to this, if you have gone through the written exam, by the time you get a call for the Interview, you will get your result of your Engineering course.

One should have strong preparation towards preparing for this Exam. Because, high level of compeition is going on for these positions.

Practice as many model question papers and previous year question papers as you can.

Spend more time in learning the aspects which you are weak.

Take as many mock tests as you can and evaluate your performance from time to time.

If time permit, better to join in Coaching Institute which will make your preparation so easy.

For updated information regarding Bank PO Exams, you can visit
http://www.bankexamsindia.com/
14th April 2012, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam, i am doing my 4th year(7th semester) engineering(computer science). i would like to write the bank exams..is it necessary to write the common bank entrance exam..and shall i eligible to write the bank exam on november 2012..awaiting for kind reply
5th June 2013, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

when can i write these bank exams and im studying now thirdyerar btech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?