1st May 2011, 12:23 PM
MOHIT CHANDWANI

Can I write RRB exam after completing intermediate? Syllabus for it? Can I join railway degree college?

I have completed my intermediate,can i write RRB exam,if yes than wht is the next date fr it n wht is the syllabus fr it?can i join the railway degree college?

26th August 2011, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I write RRB exam after completing intermediate? Syllabus for it? Can I join railway degree college?

please sent me a details about an rrb chennai exam date.
26th August 2011, 08:24 PM
sandipk
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I write RRB exam after completing intermediate? Syllabus for it? Can I join railway degree college?

Eligibilty for RRb exam:
Age Limit: Minimum of 18 years and Maximum of 30 years .
Academic qualification: matriculation or equivalent or I.T.I. in any of the following specific trades recognised by SCVT/ NCVT:

1. Fitter
2. Electrician
3. Instrument Mechanic
4. Mill Wright/ Maintenance Mechanic
5. Mechanic Radio & T.V.
6. Electronics Mechanic
7. Mechanic Motor Vehicle
8. Wireman
9. Tractor Mechanic
10. Armature & Coil Winder
11. Mechanic Diesel
12. Heat Engine
13. Turner
14. Machinist
15. Refrigeration & A.C. Mechanic

OR Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics /Automobile Engineering recognised by AICTE.

So you are elligible,

The written test consisting of 5 papers:

General English
General studies
Indian Hisory
Geography

Except for Paper -I , all the 4 papers are specific to the relevant engineering streams. Of the 4 papers 2 are objective type questiosn which has negetive marks at the arte of 1/3 for each incorrect answer.

The examination conducted in English language, is aproximately on the level of Engineering Degree Examination in an Indian University covering almost the whole syllabus.

Personality Test: It consists of an interview to judge the candidate’s knowledge in the relevant field of Engineering, General Knowledge and other requirements such as leadership quality, initiative and intellectual curiosity, tact and other social qualities, mental and physical energy, genius in practical application and integrity of character.

Good luck..~~~~
6th August 2013, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

i have completed inter can i attend for rrb exam
9th July 2019, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my intermediate.can i apply for rrb 2020?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?