22nd April 2013, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in middle east for engineer?

i have done engineering in electronics and communication ...i wan to work in middle east can any1 help me what courses i can do so that i can get job in gulf country

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a job abroad, particularly in middle easy after passing B.E in Computer Engineering?
  2. Job opportunities in middle-east gulf countries specially in Dubai and Qatar for B.Tech part time student? Whether a candidate has to attest all documents from Gulf Embassy?
  3. What is the scope of engineering nowadays?
  4. Physical handicapped bright Mechanical engineer lost job
  5. Will I get a job in Kerala after scoring 66% marks?
  6. Is there any distant education for IPS coaching? How many chances are there for the exam? Is there any exam centre in Middle East
  7. Can I write CET medical exam in Karnataka after studying in 12th in Middle East?
  8. Best branch of Engineering in India? Which branch is having more scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What's the future prospective in context of better job in foreign countries like USA, Canada or Australia?
  10. How to become an IAS officer after passing 10th standard?
  11. Where to get previous years papers for MDS?
  12. Process of filling the common proficiency test form?
  13. Procedure to become teacher in any private school for B.E. graduate?
  14. When will be the appointment letter of FCI Ag III technical come?
  15. Chances of getting a job as Software Engineer in Kerala or else where? Salary and job profile? -- [New]
  16. Which Government Jobs I can apply in Railways, Airports and Banking after completion of B.Tech in CSE?
  17. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East?
  18. Which is better and high paid job Software engineer or Network engineer or Network Administrator?
25th February 2014, 03:57 PM
hanuman24

Smile Re: How to get a job in middle east for engineer?

you get a job in middle east for engineer don't bother about that situation why, because so many alternatives are present in now a days. So i do give a best alternative you have to follow that idea, now days ,

--After completing intermediate RRB(Railway Recruitment Board) exams is there so you have to apply that type of examinations, you get the job in RRB you have a very bright future.
--And VRO,VRA GOV posts are there
--In middle engineering you have to write TET exam also.
in this way you have to try definitly you get tha job in middle east engineering.
ALL THE BEST .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?