31st March 2017, 01:58 AM
siddiraju.D

Can an Intermediate in Vocational MLT and B.Sc MLT eligible for MBBS course? What is the procedure to study this course?

Sir, I have completed Intermediate in Vocational MLT and B.Sc MLT. Now I want to do MBBS course. Am I eligible for MBBS course? What is the procedure to study this course?

Related Questions:
  1. What's the salary package I can get after completing B.Sc mlt? What's the fee structure for M.Sc mlt? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to study BSc MLT and MSc MLT in Dharwad University?
  3. Am I eligible to do MBBS abroad after doing Vocational MLT(+2) with Biology? Will I be eligible for MCI?
  4. Procedure to apply for BSc MLT course? I am doing my diploma course of MLT
  5. Can I be eligible to study distance diploma in industrial technology after completing SSC and MLT Vocational Intermediate
  6. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in MLT in UP?
  7. Am I eligible for MBBS abroad if done Vocational MLT(without Chemistry and Physics)? Am I eligible for MCI?
  8. How to study BSc MLT after completing diploma in medical lab technician?
  9. Colleges for B.Sc MLT courses in Kerala? Application procedure and entrance exam details?
  10. Am I eligible to do Diploma in Nutrition or Gynecology after completion of MLT?
  11. How to do MSc MLT after completing BSc MLT with 70% marks? Which is the best college in Chandigarh for MSc MLT?
  12. What are the various PG course to take after completion of B.Sc course? What are the career opportunities?
  13. Is it possible to do MBBS after B.Sc MLT? Am I eligible for MBBS entrance exams being 23 years old?
  14. Details of jobs along with salaries for MLT? What is the scope after completion of MLT?
  15. What are the prospects of doing a course in BSc MLT? Which MS programmes can we apply after BSc MLT?
  16. How to do MBBS after doing BSc MLT?
  17. Can I get admission in B.Sc(MLT) in Ripans? Procedure to get admission?
  18. Am I eligible to do Diploma in Clinical Pathology after completion of B.Sc MLT?
1st April 2017, 12:28 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can an Intermediate in Vocational MLT and B.Sc MLT eligible for MBBS course? What is the procedure to study this course?

MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery. You can apply for NEET exam for admission in MBBS if you have done 10+2 from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects. You need to have minimum of 50% marks in board exams. The minimum age limit is 17 years and upper age limit is 25 years.

From 2017, there are three attempts from 17-25 years. No, you have done Intermediate in vocational MLT and hence not eligible for NEET entrance examination for admission in MBBS course.
21st September 2019, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can an Intermediate in Vocational MLT and B.Sc MLT eligible for MBBS course? What is the procedure to study this course?

I am studying mlt course in vocational intermediate. Can I eligible for the bpt course.
27th September 2019, 07:44 AM
Unregistered

IAM vocational mlt pass eligible or not eligible bsc mlt course
13th July 2021, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am studed medical lab technition (mlt) intermediate vocational course.but iam eligible or not eligible mbbs sir.
30th September 2021, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

I AM STUDYING INTERMEDIATE VOCATIONAL MLT WITH BRIDGE COURSE. AM I ELIGIBLE FOR NTA NEET ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?