7th February 2013, 03:36 PM
rashmi chhatterji

Can one get admission in 12th CBSE after failing in 11th

it is said that one can directly appear for 12th cbse exam after passing 10th and having a gap of 1 year between the 2 boards. But what if one fails in 11th? Can he/she still get addmission for 12th?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I take admission in 12th standard CBSE board after failing in 11th standard CBSE board?
  2. Can I get admission in 12th from CBSE after failing in 12th?
  3. Can I get admission in 12th CBSE after failing in class 11th?
  4. Can I get admission in 12th CBSE after failling in 11th CBSE?
  5. How can I get the admission in engineering college? Can I be eligible for GUJCET exam entrance test if I am taking admission in CBSE for 11th and 12th in Gujarat?
  6. Can I get admission in class 12th CBSE after failing 12th CBSE in 3 subjects? Do I have to appear as a private candidate?
  7. Can I get admission in class 12th after failing in 11th?
  8. Procedure to get admission in 12th CBSE in Chandigarh if completed 11th CBSE from Rajasthan?
  9. Can I take admission in 12th in Bihar Board after failing in class 11th of CBSE board
  10. How can I get admission in 12th CBSE at Lucknow if completed 11th CBSE from Varanasi?
  11. Can I get admission in 12th after failing in 11th?
  12. How to take admission in 12th class after failing in CBSE board exam in 12th?
  13. How to take admission after failing in CBSE board exam?
  14. Can I appear for 12th after failing 11th? Can I take admission in other school for 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Admission in 12th after failing in 11th standard?
  16. How to take admission in CBSE school in 12th after failing in 12th CBSE
  17. Which is better for 11th standard CBSE board or Karnataka state board?
  18. Is CBSE Board beneficial for getting admission in B.Tech? How subjects of CBSE Board is different from ICSE Board for 11th and 12th? Is engineering difficult for ICSE students? -- [New]
31st March 2013, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can one get admission in 12th CBSE after failing in 11th

what if one fails in 11th? Can he/she still get addmission for 12th?
1st April 2013, 12:34 AM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Hello dear,

Regarding your query, it depends on the institute also, normally many schools allow the students of class 11 to pass, as they take the sessional board exam by school themselves. I think you should be easily clearing such board exams, as they are not so tough.

>> Even then if you are fail, they may allow you to write for exam again, for class 11. only then you will be promoted to class 12.

>>Like this many school used to do, it depends from school to school, but normally, they used to make students passed in class 11 at least, so that they can perform better in class 12 board exam, which is a competition all over the state, and not only in your school.

>>prepare well, and you can do it, dont think about getting failed in class 11, its not a good idea. You have a long way to go in your career.

Best of luck!!
4th May 2013, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

i have failed in class 12 from ahsec board .can i get admission in class 12 in cbse board
31st March 2014, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Can i change my school for getting admission in class 12th as i got failed in 2 subjects of class 11th
1st April 2014, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

I failed in chemistry 11
do I have any chances of going to 12
30th April 2014, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

saalo failures!! padhai ki hoti to yeh din na dekhna padhta !! aur rahi baat 12th ki vo to 11th ke bad hi kar sakto ho.. isliye dobara se 11th karo aur padhai pe dhyan do!
12th August 2014, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

I failed in class 11 th in cie board bt noe I want to do 12 th frm dummy school taking cbse as board. Is it possible
11th July 2015, 04:25 PM
Mohit.Bansal

Actually all this depend upon the schools or institute. There are large number of schools which do not give admission in 12th until you have cleared the 11th.

For 12th you have to show your 11th DMC and character certificates.

you have to work hard to clear the exam. And be dedicate in your prepartion.
14th July 2015, 01:07 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by rashmi chhatterji View Post
it is said that one can directly appear for 12th cbse exam after passing 10th and having a gap of 1 year between the 2 boards. But what if one fails in 11th? Can he/she still get addmission for 12th?
No, I have never heard of what you said. In fact, what you said looks like a fake advertisement given to lure students who by any chance failed in their respective classes. No school takes candidates at any stage, who has not been able to complete the earlier stage. So if you want to get admitted in class 10, you have passed out class 9, if you want to get admitted in class 11, you have passed out class 10. Similarly, if you want to get admitted in class 12, you have passed out class 11. It is not a huge matter that you failed in class 11. You have thousands of students facing the same situation as you this year. But that never means you can take admission in class 12 directly. Where from will you produce the clearance certificate of class 11 when you go to get admitted in class 12? You will objected at the very beginning only. If some school does not object then the school is not genuine. You will pay huge amount of donation to the school and in exchange you would not even get a pass out degree or certificate.
So be very careful. Don't fall into such traps. Get admitted in class 11 again.
5th August 2015, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I am a student of class 12 . I failed to pass the boards exam which held this year 2015. Sir i want to know that can i get readmission in any other school as regular candidate not in the same school in which i studied last year.

If yes
Sir please tell me the process to get admission in the other school in 12.
How i get registered for boards again.
10th April 2017, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

I got failed in class 11 from ISC board. Now will I get admission in class 12 in any of the school in lucknow whether its cbse or isc?
18th July 2017, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of class 12 i am fail in 12th class exams in 2016 but i am passed my 12th commerce class in NOIS board with 54 percentage can i get admission in 12th (arts) class in 2017 to improve my percentage
15th March 2019, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Failed in physics and chemistry in 11th class now can I get admission in 12th and change my subjects to commerce stream?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?