30th May 2012, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

How to take admission in 12th class after failing in CBSE board exam in 12th?

tell me sir/mam how can we take addmission if we fails in cbse board exam in 12th can we use our 11th class registration no. again to take addmission in 12th if we fails in 12th class sir/mam please tell me what we do

30th May 2012, 07:31 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in 12th class after failing in CBSE board exam in 12th?

You can visit the university and enroll for 12th standard. You will need to submit copies of 10th and 11th mark sheet. You need to decide whether you want to re appear for all the papers again. If you are planning to appear for the paper in which you failed then you need to submit the current 12th marksheet as well. The university normally puts in notification on when the application forms will be made available.
4th June 2012, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in 12th class after failing in CBSE board exam in 12th?

sir, i failed in 12th standard as a PCM student. i want to repeat 12th as a private student. from where and how can i apply for it? please help me out sir and leave a reply with the details as soon as possible. Thank you.
6th June 2012, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

sir i failed in 12 cbse board as a pcm my subject i want to reappear for 12 again pls tell me how can i give it private with some other school nt frm that in which i was fail.and pls tell me sir is nios is concidered as cbse board means marksheet is same of that.pls rply me sir as soon as possible
10th July 2012, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam i want to take admission in 12th cbse in july month is it possible ??????????? if there is any way then plz tell me
14th July 2012, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

sir i failed in 12th boards nd as a PCM student i want to repeat my 12th as a regular studend from the same institution ,for that what i have to do?
18th July 2012, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

sir i failed in pcb subjects in cbse exam 2012 I want to repeat the exam. Plz sir tell me whether this can be done through cbse
30th July 2012, 10:14 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend,

Don't be hopeless and worried if you are fail in Class 12th.
You are still having many opportunities now.

You can take admission in Class 12th again.
You can appear as Regular Candidate or a Private Candidate.

If you want to take admission as a Private Candidate, then you will have to fill CBSE Private form from the School Office or CBSE Regional Office.

But if you want to appear as a regular candidate, then take admission in school and attend classes regularly.

In both cases, Board Exam Papers during exam and Date-sheet of Board Exams will be same. Mark-sheet provided after passing exams will be also same.
4th August 2012, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

sir i want to know that who had failed in compartment can do 12th private please reply and also tell me last date of form and how to fill up
12th August 2012, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

sir, i want to now when is the last date of forms to apply as private candidate in class 12th(2012-2013) ??
16th August 2012, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

sir I am compartment fail student I want private admission do 12 standard
how I private get admission

sir please tell me I am very worried
20th August 2012, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

how can i get the forms of 12th re-xam
1st September 2012, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

it easy dont give up... go to your school and ask your schools cbse incharge
5th September 2012, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

sir i failed in 12th pc now i'm doing it again from another school my school authority said its need some time for for permission frm cbse......

they said if they don't give permission then they send my registration frm private.....

my doubt is private has value like regular....??
i want to do b.tech do b.tech collage prefer private marksheet...?
12th September 2012, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

sir is there any rule that the school affiliated newly cannot take a students regular admission again after failing till 3 years
26th September 2012, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

if i failed in cbse compartment exam,can i have another chance to clear it and what is the last date /
28th September 2012, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

how can i get my registration number of cbse board which was submitted in class11th
25th November 2012, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

can i apper for cbse 12th board paper after agap of four year
12th December 2012, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I get was from exam 12th 2013 not admission plz help me 1later
3rd January 2013, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

if i failed in two subjects of class 12 medical , than can i appear in compartment exam for two subjects.
18th January 2013, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

i have failed 3 times in cbse 12 pcm.can i get other chance of registration with same class 10th doc.?
24th March 2013, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir i have failed in class 11 by few marks so can i apply for direct entrance of 12 for nios board?
30th March 2013, 01:09 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

My dear friend,

As you failed in CBSE 12th class and now you want to again go for 12th class but i think if you want to complete your 12th then there exist no problem at all.You can go for it freely with any complexion.

The thing is that you have to select the stream which you feel easy not the that one which you feel difficult.As here you have not specify the stream that in which stream you have in 12th class.

As there are four streams in 12th class that are:

1.Medical
2.Non-Medical
3.Arts
4.Commerce

And you can choose any one according to your choice but my friend let me tell you one thing as you waste your one year with failed in 12th class but now please choose the appropriate one so that you can done your 12th easily.

You have to make proper time table so that you can study well and grasp the more and more thing.Read the subjects carefully.

Go for the extra material so that you become perfect in one special stream.And you complete your 12th with good marks i.e.more than 50% marks.

After completion of 12th you can get an admission in graduation.As there are so many streams of graduation and you can choose according to your stream in 12th class.So make the interest in one stream.

All the best!!

Thank u!!
29th April 2013, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Could i get admission as a regular student if i have not given 12th cbse exam and i have given practical exam?
26th May 2013, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajjuravi View Post
Dear friend,

Don't be hopeless and worried if you are fail in Class 12th.
You are still having many opportunities now.

You can take admission in Class 12th again.
You can appear as Regular Candidate or a Private Candidate.

If you want to take admission as a Private Candidate, then you will have to fill CBSE Private form from the School Office or CBSE Regional Office.

But if you want to appear as a regular candidate, then take admission in school and attend classes regularly.

In both cases, Board Exam Papers during exam and
Date-sheet of Board Exams will be same. Mark-sheet provided after passing exams will be also same.
sir how to take admission as a regular student ...plzz tell
27th May 2013, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir
I have failed in my pcm subjects ..so i would like to repeat the same 12th again in another school..do they join me?
29th May 2013, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

I failed in class 12 cbse. And want to appear in 12th board next year.so can i use my initial registration or i will have to register again ? Please help ..
30th May 2013, 04:09 PM
akashsharma338

i dont want to take admission in the same school but i want to reappear in 12th as a regular candidate from cbse board is there any school which can provide me a chance plz telll
31st May 2013, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have a compartment in maths,,i have PCM, I have passed other subjects.i dont want to give compartment,i want to appear again as pvt student and taking commerce stream,how can i do?
PLEASE REPLY
7th June 2013, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am a one time failer student of class 12 from CBSE Board in season 2012-2013 and now i want to take readmission in class 12 as a regular candidate with CBSE Board in season 2013-2014. So it is possible or not

please reply
9th June 2013, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

sir,name the institute in which i can get admission in all above cases i.e cbse 12th failed in cbse board
11th June 2013, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Sir/madam, cl 12 sci ko 2nd time fail karne ke bat, private mai join karne sai, practical exam phir se dena pare ga kya sir. Please reply
6th July 2013, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir I got compartment in 12th can I get re admition in 12th as a regular candidate??
30th July 2013, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I did 12th this year with 66% n got admission in a college for b.tech but i want to improve my 12th marks to secure good positionin jee mains next year i.e.2014. can I be able to do both the things????????
6th August 2013, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

sir am astudent of class 12 cbse student got compt in 1 subject cat i contnue as a private candidate how to get practicals mark as aprivate candidate
9th August 2013, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

Sir I got compartment in 12th in MATHS, but i confused to give supplementary exam again or to take re-admission without maths. sir please confess me what can I do ?
17th August 2013, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

dear sir i m student of class 12 pcb from cbse i failed in exam of class 12 if i will take readmision as private candidate from same inst then it is neccessary to give practical exam again nd marksheet provided after exam have same value or not?
17th August 2013, 03:18 PM
4wc ee
Member+

Hello there Friend...

Do not be impossible in addition to anxious should you be crash in Course 12th.
You're still owning numerous opportunities now.

You can acquire admission in Course 12th again.
You can look as Regular Selection or perhaps a Private Candidate.

If you want to acquire admission while a Private Selection, then you will have to fill CBSE Private form via the University Office or CBSE State Office.

Nonetheless if you want to show up while a normal prospect, then acquire admission going to school in addition to go to classes regularly.

Thanks for asking us...
17th August 2013, 03:21 PM
4wc ee
Member+

Hello there Friend...

Do not be impossible in addition to anxious should you be crash in Course 12th.
You're still owning numerous opportunities now.

You can acquire admission in Course 12th again.
You can look as Regular Selection or perhaps a Private Candidate.

If you want to acquire admission while a Private Selection, then you will have to fill CBSE Private form via the University Office or CBSE State Office.

Nonetheless if you want to show up while a normal prospect, then acquire admission going to school in addition to go to classes regularly.

Thanks for asking us...
24th August 2013, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

i faild in maths ihave pcm can i give three subjects exams private practical exams again pl tell me i am worried
8th September 2013, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

sir I passed 12th class this year in which I got lower percentage I want to get readmission in 12th class can I get readmission in 12th class please tell me sir quickly
11th October 2013, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir my name is monu sir m last year12 cbse me fail ho gya tha to sir maine doara form use school se dala to sir hamare sir ye bol rhe h ki jo failure student h unka form private bhara jayega kya ye shi h...... reply me soon sir
26th March 2014, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: How to take admission in 12th class after failing in CBSE board exam in 12th?

Is it possible to change sub in class 12 at time of repeating from same institution?
27th May 2014, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have failed in 12 cbse ,now i wants to got admission again in 12 class as private student ,please tell me from where i can practical practice fro physics and chemistry.
27th May 2014, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

If i fail in any subject. In class 12 boards.do i have to appear in compartment paper? I did not get a good college....so iam thinking to drop and also give my boards again.
28th May 2014, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

SIR/ MADAM MY ELDER SISTER HAS FAILED IN PCM IN 12TH AND SHE WANTS TO DO 12TH AGAIN WITH ARTS STREAM AS A REGULAR STUDENT FROM A SCHOOL OTHER THAN THE LAST SCHOOL. CAN SHE DO THIS????? PLZ TELL ME SIR MY SISTER IS VERY DEPRESSED

PLZ SIR REPLY
FROM---- DIVESH BHARGAV
29th May 2014, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

sir i have given ikprovement in 2014 but i failed in physics theory can i use 2013 12th marksheet for taking admission in ipu..
29th May 2014, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

i have failed in 12th std examination of 2014 in maths paper as regular student of commerce strean from cbse school . Can i change subject to physical education instead of maths and appear exams as 12th std private student
8th June 2014, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir i passed my class10 board exam last year.Then I did my class 11th with bio.But then I wanted to take maths.So I decided to repeat 11th.So I left my school and decided to move to another.But they said that your because of your previous registration number of CBSE board you can only repeat with bio.Please tell me sir what to do?
14th June 2014, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

SIR I AM FAILED IN 12TH CLASS CBSE (pcm) AND I WANTS TO LIKE STUDY FROM RAJASTHAN BOARD SCHOOL EDUCATION AS A REGULAR STUDENT AS PCB . PSE TLEE ME IF POSSIBLE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?