3rd January 2012, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Can open category students apply for SBI recruitment?

Can open category can apply for sbi 2012 recruitment..please tell me if its possible

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for SBI Clerk Recruitment being a candidate of OBC category with an age of 29 years?
  2. Procedure and eligibility to apply in SBI PO recruitment for B.Sc(Computer Science) graduate?
  3. Can I write Bank PO exam after completing it at an age of 18 years?
  4. Can I give bank PO entrance exam? I am 29 years old
  5. What is the minimum percentage required in graduation to apply for SBI PO recruitment?
  6. Detailed selection procedure of SBI PO recruitment? Salary package of PO in SBI?
  7. Am i eligible for SBI clerical recruitment after securing 49.8% in 10th and completing diploma in computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which are the Exams for SBI Bank Recruitment? How to apply for it?
  9. Scholarship details for open category engineering students?
  10. While in final year B.Com can I apply for SBI recruitment?
  11. Am I eligible to take up Bank PO exam while pursuing B.Tech degree?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for both SBI Clerk and PO recruitment exams? Coaching institutes for preparation in Delhi?
  13. When the notification for SBI Clerical recruitment exam will be released? Eligibility to apply and date of SBI Clerical recruitment exam?
  14. Is there any IAF open recruitment rally in North-East Circle? Where is the exact place?
  15. Am I eligible for PO or Clerks post in Banks after scoring 49.6% in 10th, 48.2% in 12th and 53.2 in B.Com graduation?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for SBI PO recruitment exam if secured 49% in B.Sc?
  17. Eligibility for SBI PO examination after 10th with 70%, 12th with 78%, graduation with 58% and post graduation with 70%? -- [New]
  18. How many seats are reserved for Open category students in JEXPO?
4th January 2012, 11:36 AM
rhl_paul

Default Re: Can open category students apply for SBI recruitment?

there are 600 post in north east.you can sit for that exam as general people can also apply.

According to some reports,the notification of 31000 clerks in Sbi is coming soon.
1st February 2012, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

dear sir/madam,

Is there any vancacy for general category of sbi clerk for 2012 and when will be it announce. Please give a reply to me " [email protected]"
1st February 2012, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam,

Is there any sbi clerk vacancy for general category for 2012 and when will be it announce. Please give a reply to [email protected]
22nd June 2012, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

How many times attempt general category students for SBI Clerk
exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?