12th January 2016, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for SBI PO examination after 10th with 70%, 12th with 78%, graduation with 58% and post graduation with 70%?

I have 70% in 10th, 78% in 12th, 58% in graduation, 70% in post graduation. Can I eligible for SBI PO examination?

Related Questions:
12th January 2016, 11:48 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility for SBI PO examination after 10th with 70%, 12th with 78%, graduation with 58% and post graduation with 70%?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for SBI PO examination. SBI conducts entrance examination for recruitment of candidates in there own banks.

The eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have passed graduation from any recognised university.

Candidate's age must be between 21-30 years with relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category.

So, you can appear for examination even after PG. Candidates have to qualify in Written as well GD for final selection for job.

For details about examination visit at http://www.sbi.co.in
12th January 2016, 11:50 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility for SBI PO examination after 10th with 70%, 12th with 78%, graduation with 58% and post graduation with 70%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have 70% in 10th, 78% in 12th, 58% in graduation, 70% in post graduation. Can I eligible for SBI PO examination?
Yes, of course you are eligible for SBI PO entrance exam after completing Graduation with 58% of marks.

SBI PO Eligibility Criteria:

- You should be a Citizen of India.

- You should possess Bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized and final year candidates are eligible to apply.

- Your age should not be below 21 years and not above 30 years and relaxation applicable for reserved category candidates.

Official website - https://www.sbi.co.in/
13th January 2016, 08:44 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required for SBI PO Examination:

You are certainly eligible to appear in SBI PO Recruitment with the above mentioned percentages. Since there is no particular percentage criteria is required, I am sure you are certainly eligible to appear in SBI PO Examination. The basic educational qualification required is "Graduate Degree" in any discipline from a recognized university.

>> Only Indian Nationals can apply for SBI PO Recruitment Examination.

>> Candidates who have done their Graduate Degree through correspondence mode are not eligible to apply.

>> Minimum Age Required - 21 years

>> Maximum Age Allowed - 30 years

>> Of course there will be an age relaxation for reserved category candidates. Since you have met the required eligibility criteria, I am sure you are certainly eligible.
13th January 2016, 09:30 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Being a Graduate Degree holder you are eligible to apply for SBI PO entrance exam. Those candidates who fulfill the below eligibility criteria are eligible to fill the application form online and appear in the test.

SBI PO Eligibility Criteria:

- Those who want to apply for the SBI PO exam, must be an Indian Citizen.

- The applicant must be a Bachelor Degree holder in any discipline from a recognized university or possess any other equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.

- Those who are appearing in the Final year are also be eligible to apply.

- The applicant must be aged between 21 years to 30 years of age and upper age relaxation will be given for reserved category applicants. 3 years for OBC category and 5 years for SC/ST category.

Official website - https://www.sbi.co.in/
13th January 2016, 04:21 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Here is the Eligibility criteria given to apply for PO exam:

By Nationality: Only Indian can apply

By Age limit: 21-30 years is age criterion set by SBI and although age relaxation is as per government rules and norms are based in category.

By Qualification: Aspirants must have acquired degree course from approved institute.

Most important: Distance study is not applicable for SBI PO
13th January 2016, 04:23 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

The State Bank of India recruits the eligible candidates for the post of Probationary Officer. The eligibility requirements for the post is given below.

ELIGIBILITY :

* Candidate should be citizen of India.

* Candidates age should be in the range of 21-30 years as per government rules.

* Age relaxation is applicable as per norms.

* Candidate should complete graduation in any discipline from any recognized university.

As you have completed graduation you are eligible to apply for SBI PO exam. The candidates are selected through Written exam and personal interview.
13th January 2016, 04:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are definitely eligible for SBI PO exam without any doubt. Just a degree in any discipline is needed to become eligible for this course. Your percentage is absolutely fine for this exam.

Also, make sure that your age is between 21 to 30 years if you are a general candidate. There is age relaxation available for reserved category candidates.
13th January 2016, 04:36 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

PO stands for Probationary Officer and examination is conducted by IBPS and SBI for recruitment of candidates.

Yes, candidates passed graduation are eligible to appear for SBI PO entrance examination if there is between 21-30 years.

So, you can appear or examination but you have to qualify in all the stages of examination for final selection. To get any other information about examination visit at www.sbi.co.in.
13th January 2016, 08:18 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Being a post graduate degree holder with 70% aggregate you are eligible for appearing in the SBI PO entrance examination on the basis of your educational qualification as for the same examination graduation degree is sufficient as per its eligibility criteria but you must satisfy the criteria mentioned below too.

* You must have the nationality of India with your age lying within 21 years to 30 years if your age a general candidate. Further there is provision of age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

* You must have additional knowledge of working on computer as the banking works are computer based. Also you need to have good communication skills.

SBI PO examinations are held for the recruitment of probationary officer ( PO ) in the different branches of State Bank of India ( SBI ) across the country once every year in three stages which includes Preliminary test, Mains and Personality Assessment test ( Interview ) respectively.

For more details about the same examination log on to its official link i.e; www.sbiexam.com.
13th January 2016, 10:11 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Yes, you are eligible for SBI PO exam.

Those candidates who have completed your graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for SBI PO exam.

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years.

Age relaxation -

SC/ST – 5 Years
OBC-3 Years
People with disability (PWD) –Gen- 10 years
PWD-SC/ST -15 years
PWD-OBC-13 Years

Best books for SBI PO exam:-

A Comprehensive Guide For State Bank Of India Probationary Officer Recruitment Examination – 2011
by Sachchida Nand Jha
Publisher: Upscportal Publications

SBI probationary officers and associate banks Examination Guide
by R. Gupta
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House-Delhi

State Bank Probationary Officers Examination
by T.S. Jain
Publisher: Upkar Prakashan

SBI P O Solved Papers
by G.K.P.
Publisher: G. K. Publications Pvt. Ltd
13th January 2016, 11:49 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
You are eligible for SBI PO examinations. The eligibility for SBI PO examination is a graduation in any discipline from a recognised university. The age limit is 21 to 30 years for general category, for OBC +3 years and for SC/ST +5 years. The selection process consists of Preliminary Examination (objective test), Written Examination, Group Discussion and Interview. The aspirant can check the details in the website link
https://www.sbi.co.in/portal/web/home/careers-with-us
14th January 2016, 12:31 AM
ranu shahi

Eligibility criteria:-

Candidate must be a holder of graduation degree with a recognized university.

Candidate age must be at least 21 years but not more than 30 years.

Candidate age for clerk is only 21 to 28 years.

Questions are asked only objective type. Total number of questions 200. Every section contain 50 questions 1 mark each. There are 4 sections- Reasoning, Maths, english, GS along with computer and banking.One mark is given for every right answer and 0.25 marks is deducted for every wrong answer.
14th January 2016, 11:58 AM
Gobinda Sen

Quote:
Yes ,you are eligible for SBI PO.

PO means Probationary Officer.

Eligibility criteria for SBI PO :

Candidate must have passed Graduation from any recognized university.

Age is between 21 to 30 years.

ST/SC gets 5 years age relaxation.

OBC gets 3 years age relaxation.

PH gets 10 years age relaxation.

Candidate must be a citizen of India.

Syllabus for SBI PO :

Objective type :

1,English Language (Grammar,Vocabulary,Comprehension)
2,General Awareness, Marketing and Computers
3,Data Analysis and Interpretation
4,Reasoning based questions of High Level

Descriptive Paper :

Letter writing
Paragraph writing
Essay writing
Precise Writing
Reading Comprehension

You can check for more details : www.sbi.co.in

Thank you.
15th January 2016, 01:16 PM
GraphicDesiner

Thumbs up Re: Eligibility for SBI PO examination after 10th with 70%, 12th with 78%, graduation with 58% and post graduation with 70%?

Quote:
Yes, You are eligible for the SBI PO exam, minimum requirement to appear in SBI PO exam is that you need to be graduated from recognized university and your age should be between 21 to 30 years.

SBI PO Paper Pattern 2016:

MCQ Paper: 200 Marks
Descriptive Paper: 50 Marks

Objective type Syllabus for PO SBI

English Language {Grammar, Vocabulary, Comprehension etc.}
General Awareness, Marketing and Computers
Data Analysis and Interpretation
Reasoning based questions of High Level

Descriptive Paper

Letter Writing
Paragraph Writing
Essay Writing
Precise Writing
Reading Comprehension

So be prepare for these particular subjects.
All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?