11th July 2012, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

Can scoring in MAT exam provide me a good college for MBA?

plz tell me about mat exam ? ..can scoring in mat exam provide me a good college for mba ? i am taking cat couching from jaipur but my focus now on mat . i am waiting for your answer .

Related Questions:
  1. Which MBA college can I get after scoring a low percentile in May MAT exam?
  2. Which college should I join for MBA after scoring 525 marks in MAT?
  3. List of colleges which offer MBA in Finance through MAT in Delhi?
  4. How to do MBA in finance? Last date to do registration for MAT? Which are the best institutes to do MBA in Finance?
  5. Admission in Good MBA Colleges through MAT Exam but with low marks in 10th Exam -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which is the best MBA college that I can get after scoring 83 percentile in MAT?
  7. In which entrance exam should I appear XAT or MAT to study MBA in any good college? -- [New]
  8. Which are the good B.Schools in Lucknow offering MBA course? Can I get in those colleges after scoring 93% in MAT?
  9. Can I get admission in a good MBA college after scoring 44.76% in CAT and 79.76% in MAT
  10. Which colleges should I choose for MBA after scoring 490.5 in MAT?
  11. MBA colleges offering admission through their own entrance exams? Benefits of appearing MAT?
  12. Which MBA college can I get after scoring 72 percentile in MAT December?
  13. After scoring 586 composite score in MAT any chance to get a good MBA college? List of colleges in which I can get?
  14. Which are the best MBA colleges that I can get after scoring 90 percentile in MAT exam?
  15. Good private and government colleges of mba degree full time which accepts MAT May score?
  16. How to get admission for MBA course in a good college without giving CAT or MAT Entrance Exams?
  17. Admission in a good MBA college is possible without appearing in any entrance exam?
  18. In which good college can I get in Bangalore for MBA after scoring 586.5 composite score and 65.6 percentile
23rd September 2012, 03:02 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can scoring in MAT exam provide me a good college for MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
plz tell me about mat exam ? ..can scoring in mat exam provide me a good college for mba ? i am taking cat couching from jaipur but my focus now on mat . i am waiting for your answer .
MAT stands for Management Aptitude test and this examination is conducted by AIMA, 4 times in a year and the examination is conducted in February, May, September and December every year. To apply for this examination you have to complete your Graduate degree course from a recognized University, Final year appearing candidates are also eligible for this examination.

You have to choose any one of the option to take the test:

=> Paper based test
=> Computer Based test

You have to fill the application form of MAT online also from the official website.

If you cracked this examination with good percentile then you will get chance to get admission in any one of the colleges.

The admission is based on Group discussion and personal interview. If you cracked all the stages then you will get admission in these top business schools.

Top MAT Colleges:

=> Alliance Business School, Bangalore
=> Amity Business School, Noida
=> Balajee Institute of Modern Management (BIMM), Pune
=> Christ College, Bangalore
=> EMPI, New Delhi
=> Institute of Technology & Management, ITM Business School, Navi Mumbai
=> Institute of Finance & International Management (IFIM), Bangalore
=> IILM Institute for Higher Education, Gurgaon
=> Indus Business Academy, Bangalore
=> Ramaiah Institute of Management Studies, Bangalore.
23rd September 2012, 03:35 PM
denwer1

MAT stands for management aptitude test. This examination is conducted in order to take admission in MBA courses. This is conducted 4 times i a year by AIMA. If you score well in this examination then you can definitely get into a nice management college.
23rd September 2012, 03:41 PM
kavyaks71

Dear Friend,
If you cracked MAT exam with good percentage then you will get an admission for MBA in any of best collage.But For applying this exam,you have to complete your graduation from any of the recognized University.

After cracking MAT examination with good percentage ,you have Group discussion and personel interviews, if you crack all these stages then you will get admission on best collages.
25th December 2013, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

hi, i have got a composite score of 708 and 95 percentile in MAT Dec 2013. can anyone please guide with the colleges that i should apply in? it would b very helpful.
25th February 2014, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

hi, i have got a composite score of 611and 73 percentile in MAT feb2014. can anyone please guide with the colleges that i should apply in? it would b very helpful.
14th June 2015, 01:30 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
MAT stands for Management Aptitude Test. This is one of the most popular MBA entrance exam available and is conducted for four times every year by AIMA in the month of February, May, September and December.

Eligibility Criteria:-
  • You need to be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized university.
  • If you are in the final year then also you are eligible to give this exam.
  • They have not mentioned the minimum percentage to obtain therefore you can sit for the exam if you have the pass marks too.
  • No age criteria is there so you can give this exam whenever you want to.
  • There is no age limit as such.
Exam Pattern:-
  1. Language Comprehension
  2. Mathematical Skills
  3. Data analysis and sufficiency
  4. Intelligence and critical reasoning
  5. Indian and global environment
If your focus has shifted to MAT, then you should start start solving papers from MAT books to familiarize yourself with the MAT exam pattern. Here is a list of the books that you can opt for:-
  1. MAT Entrance Guide by Deepak Agarwal, Mahima Agarwal
  2. Mission MBA MAT Guide by BS Sijwali, Tarun Goyal
  3. The Pearson MAT Super Course (With CD) by T. I. M. E.
  4. MAT Topicwise Analysis & Solution (With CD) by GKP
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?