20th September 2011, 06:52 PM
priyanka sony

How to prepare for Aptitude test of TCS? What tricks are required to solve aptitude questions?

how to prepare aptitude for tcs placement?
means what tricks are required to solve aptitude questions?

21st September 2011, 09:55 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for Aptitude test of TCS? What tricks are required to solve aptitude questions?

The best way to begin preparation is to first solve any of the past papers. By doing this you will understand your weak areas and also the areas you need more preparation. So you must purchase books like Wren and Martin, R.S Agarwal etc. You will find some tricks in these books. Once you cover all the areas you can start solving rest of the past papers.
22nd September 2011, 03:16 AM
peterpan10
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to prepare for Aptitude test of TCS? What tricks are required to solve aptitude questions?

TCS is the most popular MNC in our country at the moment.To work with this is always a good chance to learn.
But the aptitude test is the easiest thing to do.
You should collect the sample paper sent by TCS to your college and practice them very nicely.
That's the tips.It is the most easiest thing in the world to clear the aptitude test of TCS.
2nd December 2011, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

i am studying third year?can i start to prepare for aptitude sir.what type of book i choose. i want to place in cts. what are the requirements to place in cts sir.

email:[email protected]
17th January 2012, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

tcs aptitude is one of the easiest thing.. they have 70 pattern learn it so that u can solve it easily
24th January 2012, 11:52 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by priyanka sony View Post

I have attached some question paper which are help you for TCS placement.

THE CRITERIA FOR TCS:-

1)Candidate must be score at least 60% in through out career.

2)Pending Backlog are not allowed.

3)Maximum 1 year gap are allowed.

SELECTION PROCESS FOR TCS:-

1)Aptitude Test.

2)Technical Test

3)Personal Interview.

So please check out all question paper very carefully.

Attached Files
File Type: pdf bank-paper.pdf(60.7 KB, 729 views)
File Type: pdf TCS PAPER OF 2011.pdf(30.4 KB, 1563 views)
File Type: pdf TCS--Aptitude--Paper-2.pdf(61.1 KB, 1771 views)
File Type: pdf TCS--Aptitude--Paper-3.pdf(62.2 KB, 1331 views)
File Type: pdf TCS--Aptitude--Paper-5.pdf(61.8 KB, 1195 views)
File Type: pdf TCS--Aptitude--Paper--4.pdf(61.8 KB, 1248 views)
File Type: doc TCS-Fresher-Job-Placement-Paper.doc(39.0 KB, 1147 views)
File Type: pdf TCS--Technical-Paper-7.pdf(61.5 KB, 1254 views)
3rd March 2012, 10:49 PM
tamil113

sir,
Am studying 3rd year mechatronics engg.. PLZ give the aptitude questions for placed in core companys like TVS,ROBERT BOSCH... etc and also give the answer for those question
6th July 2012, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

nw m in 3rd yr studying ECE..i want to know the starting step for aptitude test of TCS
18th July 2012, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am studying third year?can i start to prepare for aptitude sir.what type of book i choose. i want to place in cts. what are the requirements to place in cts sir.

email:[email protected]
cts nahi tcs.........
28th March 2013, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

I am Fresher of MCA and i have interview in TCS so pls give some tips for pass this interview and aptitute test also...
Thanks in advance...
28th March 2013, 09:08 PM
bhawnarattan
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by priyanka sony View Post
To prepare for aptitude test you need to practice RS aggarwal and it is very good book for test ..

Some tips are:

1.Do only those questions which you are sure of.
2.Try to do calculations as fast as possible and it comes only through practice.
3.Try to solve those questions first which you feel you know .

Also try to solve earlier questions of aptitude test of tcs.
29th March 2013, 08:48 AM
helper1

heloo friend,

Aptitude test is considered as one of the best and key way to enter into any of the company for job post or for admission into certain graduation or master degree colleges as aptitude is asked everywhere.

Aptitude is not as much as typical but we can solve each and every aptitude problem by just practice those kind of question.

Aptitude is very important kind of exam for each and every student and there are a number of ways by which you may qualify any of the aptitude test.

Recommended books :

R.S. AGGARWAL
ARIHANT PUBLICATIONS
QUANTUM CAT
G.K. PUBLICATIONS
SHAKUNTALA DEVI etc.

Tips Or Tricks to qualify aptitude test :

1.Practice each kind of question as much as you can as practice is very necessary and important thing to qualify aptitude test.

2.You must have atleast two aptitude books with you,one which have easy aptitude and other for hard aptitude.

3.You may join any of the tuition classes for aptitude coaching.

4.you may join any of the test series of these aptitude question either offline or online.

5.Test series is very much important as through these kind of tests,your speed to solve aptitude problems will be increased upto great extent.

Syllabus of aptitude in maximum cases :

QUANTITATIVE APTITUDE
GENERAL ENGLISH
REASONING
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE OR SCIENCE OR AWARENESS OR STUDIES etc.

best of luck !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?